Good Question. . . And then some. . . Click here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by b3310w, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Was just browsing Attitude's web site and i noticed that several companies tend to sell the same strain for various prices. If each company's white widow or skunk or blueberry, etc. Is in fact wut it is advertised to be then why would one company charge a different price than the other? And why are those Doggies Nutz seeds so dam expensive? So with that being said, are we really getting wut we are paying for, or are we paying different price ranges for just some random seed. Just look at a few different journals from a few different growers of a specific strain. Then look at all the different traits of the same strain from grower to grower. So is it the strain we are growing that is important or is it the way we are growing them. Could a veteran grower grow brown bammer bag seed into something better than a rookie with an F1 white widow seed? So many questions, who's got the answers?

2. Experience plays a major role in growing. The reason you see that is b/c genetics are easy to to acquire and recreate once acquired. I really do not kow what the deal is with Doggies Nutz, honestly I do not think anyone should ever pay that much for seeds.

A quick search of the strains you are interested in can show who the true breeder is behind the strain, then a simple search can lead you to the source for the true line strain. In most cases, the original breeder will have the true mother and father of the strain; where other places offering the same strain would have acquired clones and backcrossed into her to recreate the strain. This is why we see so many new places only carrying feminised seeds; it is much easier to chemically reverse the sex and produce feminised seeds than to find a stable model male to use in backcrossing the female clone to recreate the strain, not to mention the time it takes to do so.

It is fairly easy to find an unbiased history of most strains. Many of the more mainstream strains have been cataloged and the lineages and history documented.

3. Good answer. Anyone else? And could one with experience grow bag seed and have better results than a beginner with a champion seed