good products for acne?

Discussion in 'General' started by BAkEd_ZombIe, Sep 9, 2007.

1. go to a dermatologist and take whatever he perscribes, mine perscribed be retin-a it works really well

2. avoiding fast food and getting plenty of sun light has always worked for me:cool::ey:

3. Well OP Im gonna go out on a limb and assume youre a dude, so I dont think that Birth Control Pills are an option for ya.
    :cool:

I use Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask which you can use as a face cleanser and a mask, its got benzoil perioxide in it, so it may dry out your skin.After cleansing use a toner (I use sea breeze w salycylic acid in it ) WARNING IT MAY BURN LIKE HELL!

Then follow up wiht an oil free moisturizer that is also non comodegenic (wont clog pores)

For on spot zits, I eihter use clearasil or tea tree oil, stuff is great.

Oh and besure to drink plenty of water, and maybe cut back on greasy foods.

Hope that helps!

4. I'm telling you man, try proactive. I tried everything OTC and it sucks, the chemicals in any of that shit is horrible for your skin especially those shitty pads.

5. nothing i got from the store worked, not even pro-active, not for me.

but my doctor perscribed me something called Benza-Clin i think, and it worked like a charm!

6. get oxy wipes and spot remover. use the wipes like 2-3 times a day on ur face,. the spot remover is nice also. wiper = salisylic(sp?) and the remover have the benz stuff

7. Yeah, eating less sugar probably has greater effect than anything else.

8. Proactive uses the same active ingredients as most over the counter stuff (benzoyl peroxide and salycilic acid

9. i would go to the docs like a dermatologist and go get some perscriptions. i had gotten a whit and gray pill and diffrin a cream that works. jus try not to touch your face much either.