Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Price for Low Mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by djtoneb, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I may be buying an 8th of what is described as "not quite dro but definitely better than shwag" for about $30. 1/8th = 3.5 grams

This is college-area Austin. In general everything here is local and homegrown and I can probably get in contact with 3 other dealers, but this one would be the most convenient at the time. Typically I've smoked mids and above, maybe had shwag my first time.

2. It is generally 30 for an 1/8 of mids, thats a standard price

3. Well you can also ask for a price drop if it looks like dookie. Cause I usually pay 25$ for some fine looking mids. Take a photo of your pick-up and I'll let you know if you should club the guy...

4. Well it's a girl, who's a friend of a friend. But I'm not about to let myself get ripped off (thank you GC for countless pics of bud and prices) and thanks for the help.

5. #5 SovietRed, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    $30 a fourth for mids(middle grade mids)
    $60 a fourth for beasters
    $45-60 an Eighth of Fire/Dank, $90-120 fourth for Fire/Dank.

All this is what i get pricing wise. Just depends on your hook up and location. Never pay over $60 an Eighth.

6. Agreed. Never pay over 60 an 8th.

But... don't expect prices like Soviet's. $30 for a 4th. I don't get that good of a deal even in my dreams! :(