Good practice

Discussion in 'General' started by Firm1, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Something I practice in order to prepare myself if or when I ever get busted by the police or by anyone I really do not desire to be caught by I often conjure up mock scenario's in my head and think about how I would handle those situations. So I think it would be a good idea if we collectively did this and made it into a bit of a game. So here's the deal:

I'm gonna start out with a mock scenario and I will end if with a cliff hanger in which the next person to respond is to continue with it in order to do what is in their best interest.

Example:

You're driving and you get pulled over by the cops and you just smoked a fatty. Cop comes over and immediatly asks you what that smell is.....

Then someone else responds to this cliff hanger by saying something like:

I don't smell anything officer. He then asks you to step out of the car blah blah blah.....

and then it goes like that on and on until the story either ends with the dude getting out of it or getting totally busted. So I'll start off:

One night you and you're friend want some bud and have been searching for it all night but it wasn't until around 2 in the morning when you finally got a call from one of your hook ups telling you to meet at the Target parking lot. You know it's a little sketchy meeting in an empty parking lot rather than someone's house but you don't care because you really wanna get high. So you're friend comes along to keep you company in case shit goes down. After waiting 15 minutes you're hook up rolls by and you guys make the transaction. Right when everyone was about to leave a cop shows up with his lights on. He gets out of his car and asks everyone to stand right where they are and immediatly follows this command with a question.

Cop: "good evening gentlemen. May I ask why you guys are out in the middle of this empty parking lot at 2 in the morning?"

You begin to panic knowing that you have a fat sack in your posession. On top of that you have a friend who is on his second offense and if he gets in trouble one more time he's going to jail. He also has a gun in his pocket and is not afraid to use it if necessary. He has been known to over react at times as well.

You: "Well officer....."

2. Well Officer: my dog got away from me while we were walking earlier, and my buddy said he had seen it by the mall, my two friends came to help me. My little sister is freaking out have you seen a large golden retriver tonight? Or has anyone reported it missing?

Edit: I'm down to do some role playin shiznit

3. To bail out and run turn to page 82. To calmly discuss the situation turn to page 55

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hahahaha....I remember books like those!!!:D

5. "Looking at this AWSOME nights sky.."

6. Buying dope, Officer, Is there a problem with that? :D

7. oh shit i got caught when i bailed out!!

i meant to discuss! i meant to discuss! see i didnt take my finger off the page!

8. You dirty fucking page-looker!