Good Pot!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NumeroUno, Mar 15, 2016.

1. #1 NumeroUno, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    What it is though! ? Good Pot.. What it do though!? Opens up yer mind man..... Brings me clarity and sanity and stability and basically keeps me occupied fun ain't it!? smoking some good ass pot and going surfing or extreme bike riding huh I need to do that. . I'm growing Femminised seedbank uk seeds . Og Kush had one seed. And The Widow had eleven of them bad boys . And am in the process of sexing and breeding with sensi seeds number one afghani authentic original . Have not ever smoked afghanni before so excited ... [​IMG]

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I just sprayed a flower on the Kush and the widow to create some more Femm seeds . And will use the afghanni regular pollen to make more afghanni and do a few crosses for the longer task of creating my own hybrid.

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm starting to do a batch of Femm seeds sprayed a single flower of the Og and the widow holy crap Humboldt OG is swollen and ripe and it's only in week five it has a bunch of ripe top colas only the tip tops though they'll gain at least fifty percent more weight that's crazy though it has 3 weeks to go. I think it knows I'm out of my antidepressant weed.

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG] 5 weeks and one day since I flipped this one. I'm fascinated with how ripe it's already looking in real life . Really flowering fast.! Only two and half weeks to go so Whatev . Really though it is a great cut it goes purple easily too . I think I found a keeper. Maybe one of the Better phenos. So getting some Femm seeds from her will be great.

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  5. After starting a batch of femms and also trying to fill my pipe I should not have sprayed the top flower on the branch even though it's one of the smallest buds I still should have sprayed even lesser flowers since I'm only needing one pollen sac to use anyways sprayed those flowers again for two spray sessions today just a spritz to cover the pistols and calyxs. My regular afghanni is a long way from even showing could be 3 males or 3 females or any combo I'm hoping for one male and one female then I can cross that to my widow and Kush as well to have some rhino and afghan Kush progeny .Im sure any variations will not make it "bad".

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG] I'll eat your cookies!

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Struggling I have a few Kush cuts that are finicky and no spares Plus I flipped the best growing one bushy one about six days ago to bloom because any longer and it won't flower outdoor but I am worried that if these cuts don't start rooting good I will have to stop flower and reveg and that will cause a big delay in my grow system but at least I will have OG Kush though it is a super plant really just been cold lately and I may have overwatered too Struggling though cause the clones are scaring me That they might give up so I'm reveging my afghanni cause the cuts I took two weeks ago still didn't root and the stocks have not sexed yet there exactly seven weeks from seed I top cloned em two weeks ago and still not rooted. It's definitely gonna take some work to get everything back on track . Trying to let the roots dry out .

High Moral!

8. Dropped an auto lemon I got with the widows

High Moral!

9. It's in a four gallon airpot that I filled with organic soil except for a long narrow gallon hollow I filled with only peat moss and perilite. So it won't get to any fertile soil for at least two weeks.then it's a blend of compost organic tomato and all purpose granule ferts Epsom salt and molasses.

High Moral!

10. Also dropped another regular afghanni 1 and another Femm the widow cause the clones stopped vegging and started flowering even under 24/0 the three afghanni cuts have not rooted and the stocks I cut them from aren't showing sex yet either .id reveg the stocks but they have a minor mite problem I don't want em in the veg area. I sure hope I make it to grow season with OG Kush and afghani and widow to grow regular this year.

High Moral!

11. I've still not harvested more than about a quarter ounce of good pot . I did get some big bag seed harvests before but it was nasty.

High Moral!

12. another thing is I got a nanners off my OG and pollinated a younger three buds of a cut of the OG and also put some pollen on a widow bud too for I pray a few more OGs and a couple widow Kush man I wish my afghanni would sex and I could get some pollen on a Kush and a widow

High Moral!

13. [​IMG].

The veg stable it's not looking great right now but it's name brand hahaha there's four cuts of OG Kush in veg and three seeds afghanni regulars that I. Gonna reveg cause the cuts didn't take root and There still not even showing sex there eight weeks from seed and have not really gotten a lot of veg time at all .

High Moral!

14. [​IMG]. This is an auto lemon seed I planted in a half gallon of "empty soil" inside a four gallon organic soil covered with a bottle cap and then soil on top of it to make a dome and keep out any microscopic bugs

High Moral!

15. That lemon auto is looking good and healthy now so is the alien triangle one too.

High Moral!

16. careful with that dome over the seedling, you want a dome for clones but seedlings need fresh air.

i mean i guess it might not do any harm if you take it off when it sprouts but I personally think it's best to just plant it and let it sprout on its own the medium shouldn't get dry enough between planting and sprout to have to re water.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Took the dome off a month ago.

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  18. oh lol my mistake I didn't notice when that was posted, I thought that was the last post in the thread and I saw it under new posts.

19. Timeline

High Moral!

20. Holy Cannoli , the Auto Lemon is bomb as fuck I didn't even cure it and it taste perfect and is Stoney as hell !! Potent. What's weird is the auto Alien Triangle cross taste almost identical but the other two "axt" plants I grew last autumn didn't taste like that I don't remember. Anyways It taste different and better than the ogkush I've got .I bred some afghan seeds and some afghan OG and also crossed one of the axt with afghan pollen. Having tousle getting the white widow to veg and give me a mother clone and the previous one went to flower and didn't give me a single cut took four and they all dampened off.

High Moral!