Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good places to stash weed in car and house ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Uraveragestoner123, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Good places to stash weed in car and house ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You ask a alot of questions.

You've posted like 8 threads in under 24 hours lol that's more threads then I've made since I joined over a year ago..

3. my first wife used to toss my car. I used to pull out back ash tray and put it behind there

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. In the car the best place will be in the fuse box under your hood.. or on the top side of your air filter enclosure(so it wont get sucked into your motor and you car now be high & run high lol).. if a cop looks their your passenger told them its in their or he saw you do it lol but from my experience its the best.. the extra time to get it in & out is worth not getting busted & loosing your license and car over.. ill take 20 mins extra if i had to.. but the fuse box is about 1 min and the air filter housing is about 2 mins of work..

The gas tank was my spot till the damn cop “accidently” hit it on the side of the driver seat & poped the gas door open & my shit fell out.. kicked it under the car & retrieved it after he left being we was chillin’ out front of my house by the cars.. but havent used that spot since..

Telling u bud “FUSE BOX UNDER THE HOOD & ON TOP OF YOUR FILTER (so it wont get sucked into your motor) INSIDE OF YOUR AIR FILTER HOUSING UNDER THE HOOD)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. In the house stash that shit under ur trash in the trash can & the smell will probably be covered up from the trash stench..

Ive also seen these fake food stash spots to stash shit in ur fridges vegatable drawer.. or the fake outlets that look like you can plug something in it which u can but no power in it its just a stash spot to store important personal belonging such as jewelry, cash, or weed ..

Ive used the outlet method b-4 for orher shit but never have i had to hide bud..

& my grandma used to use the fake vegg mathod.. it was a head ball of lettuce & the shit looked real a.f.. it had me going as a kid untill i started flippin’ it around & fuckin wit it i was like “ohh shit”.. gramma got this that!!..

Hope you dont get busted bud!!

6. under the hood....as stated it may be a little inconvient...but youll be glad its there...especially when you see the cops.lights in your mirror...

in my area...the cops are pure dicks....they search every vehicle they pull over...and will create some lame ass reason for pulling you over..

i tell them to get thier dog if they want to search my vehicle...and that gets different reactions from the cop..they think your everyday motorist wont debate them.and allow the to do whatever they desire ...

the reply could be ''the dog is so far away,might as well let me'''and to that i say ...'''i got all day,,,,ill wait'''

why give them respect? fuck them..

7. House taped under your drawers
    In car taped under your drawers[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

8. I kept my weed in a fake book when I still lived with my parents. All you have to do is get a container that's shaped like a book and make sure that its air tight so the smell wont get out.