Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Places To Smoke In Your Car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakedRevelations, Apr 13, 2014.

1. I live in an idyllic suburb - the kind where you can't even walk to the park to smoke a joint without having some shit-disturber stare at you through the window of a nearby house with a phone in their hand (true story). Because of this, I prefer going for a drive to a secluded spot and just smoke in my car while listening to music.

The problem is; I can't seem to actually find any truly secluded places to smoke. At first I smoked in a church parking lot, until I found out that it's one of the cops' favourite camping spots in the area. Lately I've been using the small back roads behind big stores or strip malls, and they've been generally okay, but someone looked over at me when they came out to their car today. In the middle of the night, I've found that school parking lots work splendidly.

Where do you guys drive to smoke?

2. School parking lots are a terrible idea. Really any public place is going to have it's risk. I live in the suburbs but I'm also fortunate enough that all around us are hilly back roads. So that's what we would do, go on hilly's. Now I just smoke in my apartment or my room back home.

It ain't easy bein' cheesy

3. Never blaze and park that's a horrible idea just keep cruzn and you'll be aight. I drive around my neighbourhood and it's soo chill..I even say hello to the old folks walking their pets

4. I wouldnt do it at all because you can be arrested for DUI. Also people are not as chill as you think when you are lurking around the property they work to pay for, and work to maintain. Yet have no real reason to be there and look suspicious as well, you do know that buglers watch homes before they burglarize them? Not to mention the litany of things people can come up with, for all you know that person is worried about an ex-husband or something. Stop assuming before it gets you in deep shit. And again, being in a car is the worst thing you could do. It leaves you the most vulnerable to being caught.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. There is no good place to smoke in your car.  If you can get there in your car someone else can too.  There are endless ways you can get yourself into trouble and then have to deal with not only possession charges but DUI as well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Okay! Now that we've got that out of our system, can we get some real answers in here now?

7. I just drive around and smoke a bowl with the windows down. Not as sketchy as it seems, for me at least. I never park somewhere unless I know I'm safe

You can smoke a bowl while driving? Are you Goro?

Seriously though, I do enjoy smoking a J while driving, but I don't enjoy getting ash blown back into the car when I try to ash out the window. :(

And driving around with smoke billowing out the windows is a fantastic way to draw attention to yourself haha 

9. lmfao, shit, I must really be goro, I've rolled joints while driving

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I can roll bluts on the freeway

11. lmao I have a small chillum for my car, as I don't like to get stupid high while driving. But I blow the smoke down so it slowly disperses out. Or I hotbox then go into a neighborhood and drive in a circle with all windows down haha

amateurs...meh...I have a power inverter and a turbo charged volcano with a whip hooked into an Israeli gas mask I wear while driving around town.. :ey:

oh wait..we were being serious here...never mind.. :unsure:

<runs out to the car to hide the evidence> :laughing:

13. School parking lots are the worst. First of all cops are constantly driving by them and they will check out a solo car. Secondly verything turns into a felony usually no matter how much you have on you because you're on school property. You're best bet is driving around and puffing that way if a cop does come you aren't sitting there with a smokey car wondering what happened. You can make the decision to try an outrun the cop which is easy (it's more of an outsmarting game than it is speed honestly) lr get pulled over and hope everything goes swell. I always opted for running by myself and i havn't been chased down. In a car full of people just pull over and take it. It's not cool to involve other people in running from the cops. If you insist on parking park on the side if the street and turn your lights off just park in different spots all the time. You're better off having cars around you than you are sitting solo. Solo in the middle of nowhere always looks suspicious.

14. Back seat, passenger side

15. #15 Kermitfrg, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    With my friends we usually go to this technical college parking lot; it is really huge, and empty at night. You can see cars coming as well if you want to hide your shit. But it is usually all good, smoking leaning back against the car, with music and hacky sack :smoke:

Another place we go to is the huge natural park we have close to our town. There is this road going through it, with lots of parking for trails and picnic areas. So...These places are perfect.

Or just in any parking lot or whilst driving...although I always have very red eyes, so...a pair of shades is useful to have.

Then again I live in Québec, so people are generally chill about weed :smoke:

16. I can see you don't like some of the responses, but you seem like a reasonably rational person. I'm not sure of your situation or your age or the reason you need to go somewhere to smoke, but there is some really good advice here as well as some of the most ridiculous advice I've ever heard.
    Smoking at a school is almost the worst place you could possibly get caught. Just sayin.
    Smoking while you drive is a DUI. I don't understand why people are so nonchalant about it around this place. This is going to be one of the major stumbling blocks in legalization, for sure. People are going to realize that so many smokers are perfectly fine with just hopping in the car and driving around while smoking a mind-altering substance and they're gonna have a crapload more ammo to fight us with. I'm surprised they don't just take screenshots of these forums to use in their anti-marijuana campaigns.

And I'm not trying to flame or anything, but advising someone to run from the police is absolutely insane. It's weed. You're gonna turn that into a serious crime by trying to run from the cops? Wow. The whole idea is ludicrous.

This is exactly the kind of stuff that is going to defeat the legalization movement. 
    :hide:  :eek:

17. Where do you guys drive to smoke?

Holy s-s-s-s-s-hiiiit! Did you REALLY SAY A SCHOOL PARKING LOT in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT is a good place to SMOKE WEED?!

Look man, I'm not trying to be a dick. But there is so much stupid in that statement I don't even know where to start. First off, your smoking spot isnt "spendid" at all. It's wreckless and risky. Second off, I couldn't possibly think of a worse place to smoke bud than in a sketchy spot behind a grocery store or a SCHOOL. Schools are patrolled 24 hrs a day. Not to mention you're in a "drug free zone" so the fines will be MUCH higher

18. I feel you about that passenger side though  :smoke:

19. In the states your schools are really patrolled by police cars that much ? It does not seem to be such a deal here I think.

And about driving whilst high, a lot of studies show that smoking weed does not imply a reduction in your capabilities as a driver:

http://druglibrary.org/schaffer/misc/driving/dot78_1.htm

http://ftp.iza.org/dp6112.pdf

''Using data from the Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS) for the period 1990-
    2009, we find that traffic fatalities fall by nearly 9 percent after the legalization of medical 
    marijuana''

http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/4/prweb9375729.htm

http://tokesignals.com/auto-insurance-site-says-marijuana-users-are-safer-drivers/

http://io9.com/5985001/drivers-high-on-weed-test-their-driving-skills

http://norml.org/library/item/marijuana-and-driving-a-review-of-the-scientific-evidence

20. The way people are misinformed, that is the main issue holding legalization back I think. People associate weed with alcohol, and other unmentionables.....It is a sad reality of life.

There is also the question of moderation, and safe judgement, like do you need to smoke and drive; when your are near your house? But that is something else I guess