Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good places to buy posters ???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Just moved into my new apartment last week and im lookin for a good spot to buy some cool posters, dosent even have to be bud related just a place that has lots of posters (of course i want some bud posters). Id like to go to a actual store and not online cause my mailbox is too small to fit a poster into it. Anyone know any good spots in the bayarea of california, or maybe a chain of stores thats good for posters.....lemme know, i have no furniture so i wanna give my place more of a homey feeling, right now it just looks like a boring empty apartment with a tv sitting on the floor.

2. Spencers in the mall.. Thats where I get all mine they have a shit load of bud poster and everything.. Or you can go to pretty much any music store and they usually have alot of posters to.. :smoke::smoking::smoke::smoking:

3. That's what I was going to say, or subscribe to some psychedelic magazines.

4. Spencers is a good place to get posters, that is if you have one. Also, a local head shop may have some really neat ones. The one in my town has a bunch of kick ass ones.