Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good places to blaze it up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaPa, Jul 2, 2009.

1. I live in the city so i can't just smoke outside my house, houses all around. My house can't be smoked in, i can't fishbowl my car, but i can go to a park nearby but won't go at night and then i have to worry about my gramma smelling it. any ideas on where and how. How can i hide the smell? I have nice glass pipe but it smells really strong and i already wrapped 3 dryer sheets around it? any ideas?

2. Alleyways are good, just protect yourself. If you live a big city like NY, a lot of people blaze on rooftops.

You might have to grow some balls and toke at a park at night. (this is what I do)

3. Why cant you smoke in your house? I used to smoke in my car all the time. Find a big neighborhood, park somewhere (I always parked on the street near other cars late at night), and get in the back seat on the ground. It's a little strange, but it worked wonders. Even if people walked by the cars they had no idea i was there. But it's much more relaxing just to do it at your house

4. what city? take a toilet paper tube wrap dryer sheets on that and in it, and exhale into it. use the fan in the bathroom. do it later when ur gram is sleepin and then spray down ur room. just a couple of ideas

5. cologne will mask th smell, outside is fine just find a chill place to keep semi out of sight, and do it at night no one will notice

6. I like blazing in trees.

7. How big is your piece? A smaller one can fit in and eyeglass case and it will effectively hide the smell. Make it sure it snaps shut. If it's a bigger piece then put it in a water bottle holder. The kind that has a draw string.

As for smoking you can smoke in your car with the windows down. Since your worried bout the smell and don't want to bake the car you can turn on the air but make sure it's outside air. The smoke will circulate out. Make sure it's not recycling the air. When your in the park just be aware of your surroundings. Escape routes etc..

8. 1 hitter, then you can just smoke while walking/skating around and to pack a new bowl just "tie ur shoe"

i really do hate smoking outside in my city, always a small chance ull get caught

9. on a doc on the lake i live near

10. blazing on a roof seems like a great idea at first, but believe me its not. a few weeks ago i thought it would be swell to toke up on my roof and enjoy the view of the stars in the warm Florida night, everything went smoothly at first until i realized that in my heightened state of mind i couldn't get of my roof and ended up falling off the damned thing :eek:

11. I'd like to point out that PaPa's threads are posted and never acknowledged by him again...its a bit odd. Prove me wrong PaPa. What city are you in?

12. Sorry for not responding guys been on "Camping" with some friends in a state park but yeah i live in Worcester and alot of people in my area don't like police, but police love to sit on corners in my area. I would say my peice wont fit in a glasses case because its too thick? like the bowl is really big but the rest isnt so. But i solved the problem by getting a vap no smoke. Oh and i am getting my windows tinted in my Bronco so i can fishbowl but i think im going to go buy some air freshners first. The pine trees after all why not use trees to mask the smell of my other "trees". I finally go to the park but the downside is there is ALOT of frigan creeps man like theres a guy who just stares at the road all night he gets out of his car and stares. Then theres some guys huddled around so i dont wanna get to comfortable there. Thanks alot though i'll try to post my threads more my computer is old as the hills.

13. :hello:

I'm sorry but that was so goddamn funny.

14. anyplace where you know people don't care. trust me. I do it all the time in my car in the parking lot of my apartment.

15. man you should have taken full advantage of out in the woods camping I'm in the Boston area, you just gotta make due with what you got around you. Be creative

16. I live in Boston, I go to the Southwest Corridor all the time, great spot to burn. It's usually just joggers and people walking to work that I see, although once at night I saw a police car pull up RIGHT AFTER I had put my shit in my bag. :eek:

17. #17 TrueNirvana, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    2 years old bro...

18. If it's late at night I'll smoke in my room with a box fan facing outwards in my window. If no other windows are open it creates a vacuum and all of the smell is contained in the room you're in. During the day, I'll just go out back and sit in a spot on my patio in which there's a bush on one side and a grill on the other. If you toke outside your house it doesn't really matter who sees. Most people aren't going to call the cops over you smoking some weed and going back in your house. If they do, it'll take a half hour for the cops to get there anyway... at the least. By that time you can be back inside with your shit hidden watching nature shit on TV.

EDIT: I just realized this thread is two years old. Why anyone brought it to the top is beyond me, but I figure other people will answer anyway so I'll leave my shit here.

19. trust a stoner to pay attention to the date of the thread..

20. #20 Glade, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018