Good place to hide my bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Andykapps, Oct 24, 2017.

1. #1 Andykapps, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Hey guys so I went to college last year and got really into smoking out of a bong. I finished college and had my 2 bongs hidden in my room, my parents found one and made me smash it. The second one I had off of a trail in the bushes, somebody found it and took it unfortantely. Anyways I got a new one and I don't really want to lose it, any ideas of where to hide it, I wouldn't mind paying money to keep it somewhere safe. I don't want it at my house at all, my parents are really strict.

2. If your bong isn’t too big and you have a cheap mattress you could cut a hole in your mattress and put it in there

3. Only problem is my parents are really strict, they said they would kick me out of the house if they found any weed or paraphernalia. So I don't really wanna have it somewhere in my house

4. storage unit friends house a safe maybe one of those bong carrying cases off amazon

• Like Like x 1
  5. Move out of mommy and daddy's.
    Leave your bong anywhere in your own place.

6. Get a collapsable bong made of silicone or a ice bong mold then you can just smash it every time you're done.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lmao not so easy with a 20' bing

8. Ya that's a little hard when I'm only 18 and still going through college...

9. But I already have a bong...

10. Thanks! I think storage unit is my best option at this point

11. lol how large is it? Does your room have any duct vents? Put it in a large back and stuff it in a vent.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I used to hide my bong in a sega console box. It was a box that had been gathering dust on a shelf, no one would ever try to open it because nobody used it but me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Some of the responses may be "tongue in cheek," but almost anyone can relate to your problem.
    My similar issue is having to hide my stash (loose weed and joints) and hardware (vape pens, pipe, etc.) from my son, who has medical problems associated with too much cannabis use, and from my wife, who is dead serious conservative and believes grasshoppers (the smoking type) are as useless as roaches (the bug types).

I have two locations that work for me: a vape pen and a few joints disguised as useless junk in my car glove compartment (buried deep), and a big bag of everything else in a file cabinet drawer. If my wife finds either, I can blame it on the kid (24 years old), and if my son finds either, he'll just steal from me and I'll have to buy new stuff for my stash bag.

15. Medical problems from weed?

16. Lol if your wife finds your weed and you'd blame it on your kid with medical problems?

I'm hoping he finds it, smoke all but a crumb, and then flips on you. Hahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. 20 feet eh? I mean I could picture a 20" bong
    But where did you buy a 20' bing must be stonie

18. Back when my parents were still psychos about weed-smoking, i would just keep my bong into a plastic box, then bury that plastic box very deep underneath a tree in my backyard, so it was a deeeeep hole to even see the case were the bong would be (unfindable). i'd get good ammount of weed already grinded and the lighter, then i'd just jump out of my window once my parents are sleep, go to the backyard , remove the bong from it's hiding place and smoke

19. Probably not, but he's taking lots of antibiotics and antidepressant drugs for a medical condition, and his excessive use of edibles may be interfering with his treatment. It's not that he is smoking a joint now and then, but side effects from his normal treatment may have been complicated by his use of strong edibles.