Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Place To Get A Recommendation In La?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by b4tt1n1, May 24, 2013.

1. Hello everybody, I just had a quick question. I have CIDP (chronic inflammatory demyenelating polyneuropathy) as a result of being diagnosed with Guillan Barre Syndrome when I was only six years old. Battling with this condition has made really weak at times and just fucked me up physically. Luckily, I am still alive and I am able to walk with the help of some leg braces but over the years I tripped a lot and really wrecked my knees so I often experience a lot of pain. Getting to the point, I've smoked the herb in the past, and I found it helps with my knee pain and makes me feel better in general. Also it's a great alternative to the immunosuppressants i
    I've been taking for 6 years. So I've been doing a lot of research and I wanna get my med card and the cheapest place I found in LA to get it is nirvana clinic by Hollywood down the street from children's hospital which charges 40 for new patients. Does that seem like a good deal to you guys? Or do you know of any place that's cheaper in the LA area?

2. theres this really cheap place its like 35 and its on venice blvd near the 405 im pretty sure

3. if not the venice boardwalk always works :p tons of places downtown too.

4. Oh yea I think I've heard about that one, I'll look into it. I had found one by San Pedro and 22nd where it was only like 20 bucks but it seemed really sketchy

5. Don't go anywhere on the Venice boardwalk those are not real cards. I got mine at a place near the one in noho you mentioned it's in van nuys. It's 60 for your first time but you're pretty much guaranteed a card and the doctors are 100 percent legit. Idk if its the best place overall but just thought I'd share the info