good pills?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pieces, May 27, 2009.

1. yellow transformers and blue batmans? i was thinking of getting some e and thats what my connect has, i've never done e before but are those good rolls?

2. Check out one of the many pill identifier websites out there. Are the transformers a 3-D cut out of the logo, by chance?

3. if there a circle pill with a transformer imprint the ones round here had mdma/meth

4. both circles

5. i remember taking blue batmans once

shit was good

6. Sorry to "jack" your thread mane, but I cant find any info on blue dolphins any one had?

7. iv personally never taken e but iv heard about blue batmans and there suppose to be hella good

8. ive had blue dolphins on two separate occasions... Both times the roll hit quick and died quick... Left me extremely burned out in about 2 hours with heavy breathing and fatigue

On one of the rolls I was with 3 or 4 other people and only one of em enjoyed it
    So I'd reccomend against them, but if thats all you can get, then I guess thats better than nothing

9. Dolphins are notorious for being meth bombs. I'd never touch a dolphin again.