Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good pickup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m18, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Payed 20$ for each Bubblegum kush - Ak47
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Can you put it next to something for size comperison

3. put like a penny or quarter in the picture so we have something to compare to.

4. what does $20 convert to £?

5. Looks pretty legit. You can tell it's at least a gram because they look pretty dense. It looks like someone pinched from the AK but maybe that's just because you smoked a bowl? :laughing:

Either way enjoy it :)

6. looks legit to me, get a few nice bowls out of that and you'll be good to go. hows it smell?

7. 12.7£

8. Bubblegum smells so fruity cant wait to try it out and ak47 smells strong and there really dense, i just started a half a bowl gets me so high its awesome :smoke:

9. I hope you got more than just those two pieces.

10. na there over a gram each, there really dense, would get my high if i smoked alone 10+ times

11. They look too dark man.

12. Nah it's just the lighting iCheetos
    Enjoy ;)

It sucks knowing that where I live we get mediocre quality stuff and have to pay exaggerated prices such as 25eur per g

13. Iphone pic and ya its like 20/g here

14. i'm hungry

15. Just recently I've heard rumors of getting an oz for like 210eur, which is mad cheap compared to the usual getting-my-ass-fucked prices on the streets. Can't wait to move up the ladder :)

Cinday, cook something up lol

16. Holy moly, 25euro, isn't that like $40ish US? That's way exaggerated.

17. shoooott you know I will. What to make...

18. I'd pay no more than £10 a gram unless it was something from dam where my guy would charge £12.50 thats my only exception, considering the currency convert etc, if you state that they are 1 gram each then you got a pretty average deal, ak47 has a great high

19. me too

20. It's WAY exaggerated dude. i've been paying that much for over a year now, can't get myself out of this rut... But finally I see some light