Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or No good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fortwenryholic, May 25, 2009.

1. Ok I just spent the last 4hrs high it took me 3hrs and 15 min to clean my closet out, 15 min to remmber my pass lol =P. Ok its cramed like 2X6ft room 1/3 of it is stuffed with boxes and crap from when I was like 12 on matter just rammbling, sorry. ok 1/3 of it is un stand/sitable. can fir 2 people if one sits along the back, and one standing. So fairly good idea or not?Ps: ist the best I can come up with becuse he wont let me hot box his truck =(

2. wait? what?

dude... don't post while stoned too much...

go outside... its nice...

3. #4 GlitterPaws, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    I decoded his post:

Ok, so I was recently high for the past 4 hours. It took me 3 hours and 15 minutes to clean out my closet while I was high. It took me 15 minutes to remember my password onto this website. My closet is a crammed 2x6ft room. However, 1/3rd of it is stuffed with boxes and other junk from when I was 12. Sorry, I was rambling. So, as I was saying, 1/3rd of it is occupied. Do you think that 2 people can fit and smoke in the room if one person sits along the back, and one person is standing? Would you agree that this is a good idea?

PS: This is the best spot I can think to hotbox because my friend won't let me hotbox his truck.

4. roll a joint on the table then go outside and smoke it, or just go out and pack a piece

5. hahah shiittt sonn thats a good idea lmao

6. rofl, dude I'm so blazed and that pic was so god damn funny, + rep

7. Everything in there might smell, and it might be kinda uncomfortable, but it should work. Just see if you guys can fit inside haha

8. English motherfucker! Do you speak it?

9. Pretty accurate translation by glitterpaws up there^

10. OK all sober now so yea it worked out Gr8. better than I thought becuse there was NO airflow into there after a while it got kinda stuffy, but all the smoke stayed around me one joint did what like 6 boals do to be but in only about 10-20 min

11. Soo all went well.. :)
    I had a closet that size in my old room wish i would have tried it now.

But then agian thats where i keep my clothes....and sometimes when my clothes smell
    like i just hotboxed them people notice. :|

12. I only keep the Formal clothes in there and well I never wear Formal, so I dont have to worry.My floor is my dresser =P

13. i can respect that... same here. lol

14. I guess its a decent place if it works.

15. hahahah thanks

16. All works out good, Becuse its throught 2 doors I am able to do it while moms home with the aid of air freshener.................so wavey........................................YAY POT...................Do what....no mr.pink pokeadoted dogy I dont whant a big hug.................=) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

17. who wants to decode this one?