Good or no good

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Willk76, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Iam buildings a grow box using a refrigerator and I was wanting to see if anyone could tell me their thoughts or experience on [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 800w is good power. I would buy it for myself.

3. Yep, good choice.

4. im not sure I'd trust that price imo. seems way to cheap for what should be a high quality light.

5. suspiciously cheap

6. As they have said, suspiciously cheap. Consider that other 800W led systems push well over $1K.

7. Extremely cheap no name light..... Like a hooker w/ an STD cheap. Pass

8. #8 GoldGrower, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
    I don't know if you're going to come back or not, but if you do, and read this, can you put a link up for it? I have searched eBay and failed to find it. I like to read more in to it

9. I see those cobs occasionally on eBay, they are more than likely no name lights with zero warranty and tempting as they may be you gotta know that you do get what you pay for, a lot of these no name China lights claim that they have a warranty and after service, this is usually false to some degree. They Also will answer your questions with " what you was to hear" ask the seller some questions , feel them out, don't just send your money to the other side of the planet and hope for the best, and remember, it'd these folks job to get your money

10. Almost all LEDs are made in China so you can't discredit them for being Chinese. But besides that, when was the last time you used a warranty? It's a nightmare trying to claim with any manufacturer. Chances are, if something was to go wrong, it would be within the first couple of weeks and you just take it up with the seller so it shouldn't pose a problem.

However, that price is so cheap, I would do a lot of checking up before parting with my money. Just on the price, nothing to do with them being Chinese, there's nothing wrong with Chinese tech, I'm writing this with one, and you are probably reading it with one too