Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or Bad Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jonon11, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Just picked this lot up for $30. How's the quality and did I pay a good price? IMG_6834.PNG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Weed looks okay i'd smoke it, how many gs did you buy??

• Like Like x 3
  3. My philosophy is if it's in your possession and you can smoke it now if you want it's 10/10. Your cannabis is pretty, looks dense, and dank. Tomorrow is 4/20 and you have the necessary cannabis to celebrate. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hon, the way cannabis looks is only a partial indication of potency. Having a lot of trichs is nice, but it's what's in those trichs that determines potency.

In my over 50 years of toking, I have had beautiful pot that did almost nothing. :mellow:
    And I have smoked some UGLY pot that was absolutely mind-blowing! :GettingStoned:

The only one who can judge the quality of your cannabis is YOU! So light it up and tell us how it was! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. paid for 2 sticks

6. Thanks for that, I've had the same experience smoked some bud recently that looked 10 times better than this but really didn't get me high. This stuff got me baked! Love it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. So true, I've had picture perfect purple bud that was so so, and average brown looking sour that's the best shit I've smoked!

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1