Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or Bad weed!....What do you's think?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Feb 3, 2003.

?

Good or Bad?

1. SHITTY WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. GOOD WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IT'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD BUZZ!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. THE SHIZNIT!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. some pretty nice buds man keep em comin

2. i miss lookin at this thread. it brings me back to old times of just finding out about the city. how about anyone else?:smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

3. omg dude thats freaking nice ass weed :p

4. Hahahaha Sid!!! This is such an old post, i cant believe it still gets hits.

And it brings back memories for me too.. of how YOUNG i was just 3 years ago o_O

5. Damn does this threrad ever die?....haha, oh man I'm too drunk to even type anymore, i need to get on here more often...........Peace out.........Sid

6. daaamn man, that shits nice as fuck. i live in bama, i can get my fair share of decent bud, but i havent ever seen anything as dank as that shit. u grew that, too, right? thats even more impressive. howd u learn to grow like that man? can u give me a good link for growing? thx

-steve

7. not as dank as the shit im smoking now...:wave: :wave: ;) :smoking: :smoking: ;) :cool:

8. #148 cheech17, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    sid man, long time reader long time member. missin the old days. the old grasscity. funny i posted more than 3 years ago holy shit im gettin old fast

9. Very leafy.Probably good smoke but it needs better trimming.

10. I'm sure whoever had this bud back in 2003 appreciates all the opinions on bud that was smoked probably 7 years ago. haha

11. Hey any chance of pics of the grow room?

12. good kush smoke that shitttt

13. if i hadnt known better...I woulda thought the first pic of mj was glass glazed :/

14. :wave:
    Here are a few currently in my kit.

[​IMG]

And this will keep me high all afternoon.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. sidious- Does that tree have a name. It looks similar to super silver haze or gods gift. both of which i want back...ahah

16. Sorry but super silver haze is soooo shit in my books. Yeah its super strong but it turns you into a straight up zombie, like not "Yeahhhhh im stoned:D" but "You just got knocked da FUCK out!:eek:"

17. wow, the crystals are really shiny, kinda like glass.

Happy Toking :smoking: