Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or Bad weed!....What do you's think?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Feb 3, 2003.

?

Good or Bad?

1. SHITTY WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. GOOD WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IT'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD BUZZ!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. THE SHIZNIT!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. That looks very, very nice. =) *scours internet for train tickets to Scotland... heck let's rename it Sidland* My friend recently hooked me up with £40 of bud that looks a lot like that. Thank God for kindly pothead friends...

2. Atleast you drink good beer sid, heh, thank god you dont drink bud light, i hate it wish a passion, good beer, good bud, GOOD BITCHES HUH! :O

3. damn, that is making me drool!

i wish i could get bud like that

4. That shit looks awesome *Drools*

5. looks like awesoe weed man!!! smoke some for me:smoke:

6. Wow. I can't find shit half that good where I live.

7. if thats for free than you got a good deal, looks ok to me, id smoke it though:smoking:

8. lmao of course its a good deal considering HE GREW IT.......lol........that looks like some nice bud sid......and what an old thread this is...........

9. Check out this blueberry I just cut down and hung up to dry.

Attached Files:

10. ide go insane right now if i didnt have 2 blueberry joints and an 8th nug chillin

11. I'd go insane right now if I didn't have anything at all. (which is what happens to me frequently) I'm just happy to have something! Like everyone knows, it sucks not having weed when you want some.

12. Looks like some really nice homegrown to me :) Glad you can enjoy some nice bud for such almost pennies. To everyone who says there isn't good weed in your town, I assure you there is. Get together with some friends and try and buy atleast a QP. You'll find the dank stuff if you buy in larger bulk. Once you make connections with these larger dealers, you'll have the good stuff floating your way all day long.

13. Sids Blueberry Nugs Strike Back! :smoke:

14. looks fucking AMAZING, to get something that would be like 3/4 as good as that over here im payin an arm and a leg, oh well, who knows what the future holds

15. not too bad...notice the nice crystals!!

16. LOL you keep your weed in a tin!? lol ......retard

17. and what exactly would a non retard keep his in?.........lol

it locks airtight, and is ideal to put in the freezer if long storeage is needed.......oh and the reason for a tin, if it's not going for long storage, light decreases the effects of THC..........hence why when drying, the plants are kept in the dark...........Peace out........Sid :rolleyes:

18. what he means is...why keep it in a tin when you can smoke it !

Actually I doubt that is what he meant but...makes sense. :D

19. look at the lil crystals, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

20. whoa...that is sum awesome lookin bud man. that looks sooo good. i feel left out....gotta wait til friday to get my bud...mmmmmmmm