Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or Bad weed!....What do you's think?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Feb 3, 2003.

?

Good or Bad?

1. SHITTY WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. GOOD WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IT'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD BUZZ!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. THE SHIZNIT!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lol yep

Once i get ta growin i'll supply the city with some great pics! :D

2. wish i could grow outdoors here shade, but it would need to be in a greenhouse, and i aint got a garden.........i'd love to grow some huge monster of a plant....lol.......Peace out......Sid

3. man that bud looks nice all those crystals. plus it look like it would taste very good. smoke another bowl just b/c u have some badass looking shit

4. My mouth seriously started watering after seeing these. It's just not fair. :(

5. This is a dub of dank in seattle. No idea what strain. $20 bucks. What the hell is that star square thing in the background. I have no idea. Can anyone else see it? What is it?

Attached Files:

• dub.jpg
      dub.jpg
      File size:
      71.3 KB
      Views:
  6. Ic it...looks like a cloth or something, i dunno why dont you tell us?! your the one closest to it.

7. i have that i have that i have that!!!!!!!!!!!!! mine loosk exactly the same..i wish i had a camera to show you guys this 2oz!!!!!!!!!! me and my dad went up to vermont for thanxgiving, and we always buy quite a bit form this old hippie grower....he takes out this stash, oh god it looked so good, he just harvested his plants and man he grows a tun, this guy musta had 2 pounds no joke.. and this shit is still dank and moist and sticky liek a pussy...omg!!!! so this guy takes out a bunch,a nd me and my dad are sitting there like..mayeb we shodul shoot hima nd take his weed(lol jk) and we give him 200 and he says he doenst have a scale, so hell just be generouse. he gives us 2oz of this shit, and boy is it fine, i dired it with soem paper, and man its perfect, i liek it moist to though, it burns slow, twice as many hits a bud, anyway..it looks just like that shit now that its dried a little... you can tell from my spelling and typing that its good, just finshed up my very ow roach of this shit, wow. wow. PEACE!

8. damn that looks just like the weed i get and i get it cheap(and its good) about 40$ canadian for an 8th over here for stuff like that

so in otherwords smoke that shit up and congrats on the find :D

9. i set your pics as my background :D yes i do love weed alot....

10. What type of bud is that?

11. it's Maui Waui, here's the latest harvest......after giving some away and smoking some as well about 7oz toal dry weight.........cureing at the mo......Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

12. one of the big buds from the blueberry......Peace out.......Sid

Attached Files:

13. beautiful, as always!:)

Once you smoke some of the blueberry, I wanna know how it tastes. Been curious about the smoke report ever since ya started growin it:)

14. I have to smell it. its hard to tell

15. It's a nice variation on 'Whiskey in the jar' lol!
    Looks tasty as always Sid.
    Peace.

16. Give me some of that Uhhh-wee. Nice chyrstal effects. There is no such thing as bad weed. Smoke till you choke.

17. hey where did you get your blueberry strain seeds from sid just wondering since the site you mentioned was shutting down?

18. Looks very nice Sid. You trying to give Woody a run for his money? Lol. :D

19. damn dude that shit looks fuckin flame...not too greatly manicured but definitely some bomb ass bud

20. holy fucking shit... thats some hott shiznat you got right there... im drooling, i so need some bud RIGHT now, 4 hours is too long to wait!