Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or Bad weed!....What do you's think?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Feb 3, 2003.

?

Good or Bad?

1. SHITTY WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. GOOD WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IT'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD BUZZ!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. THE SHIZNIT!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hope my weed turns out 1/2 of what yours did ... thats very nice looking ...

2. they were very sticky...mmmmm sticky fingers, and it smeels kinda like a musky smell mixed with mint......Peace out....Sid

3. ps yeah i'm gonna have to order that top shooter, i can get the superthrive here, and i'm gonna try my hand at growing clones, i can get WW for £7 a clone....is that expensive?...i'm also going to throw in a couple of seeds i was given which my mate said were called "red tail skunk"....but i've never heard of it....may as well see if they're any good!.....how are the PP's are they hard to grow?....any special attention needed?.....Peace out...Sid

pps....have you had any experience with "vietnam black"....i'm thinking of either that or white rhino for the next grow as well....?

4. I was bout to say...wow you live in pittsburgh, THATS COOL AS HELL ME TOO! then I noticed it was you, lol

damn im high!!!

5. What strain is that btw? whatever it is, thats DEFINITALEY going to be what I use on my first grow, TY much sid!

6. thanks very much woody for the advice on the PP.....and thanks for the words from stylez1877 and dirty d.....as for the strain, it's Hawaii Maui Waui, from nirvana seeds, i ordered the seeds through www.ukseedsupplies.com ......Peace out.....Sid

ps dirty how did your last grow turn out, i remember seeing some pics a while back?

7. I looked but couldnt find that kind there, I guess they are sold out now, I'll check back later. Once I get a place to grow i'll make sure I keep u updated on how im doin sid

8. sorry about that....they did still do it the last time i checked....check the nirvana site....they might still do it.....Peace out...Sid

9. Ganja-
    KB like that's not hard to get around here (TN), but most people are cheap asses and smoke $80 an ounce schwag. I personally like the taste,ability to smoke one bowl out of my glass piece among 3 people and get high, and not have to pick out seeds (Sensimilia = no seeds) . It's $350 for the very best looking (White Widow, Shishka Berry, etc...). Dank that's not named and not as pretty but gets you really fucked up is like $300-$325. But it's $20/$60/$120 for a gram/eighth/quarter of both kinds, respectively. Some might cost like $50 or $55. Just depends. I've had some great buds, but none that was purple like Sids before.

10. heehee, either u need better contacts or u just need to move to a better city. tip no. 1. Follow the Student Population and the coastal towns. :D

11. College towns have the best weed!

12. That looks really good. That's what me and my buddies call glitta weed. Cause of all the crystals. I sure wish I had some of that...........

13. *drooling* lablabalbalbabalba:)

14. well it has all been done for a few weeks now....can't wait till the next ones are ready....just ion time for the T in the park festival.....woohoo......Peace out.......Sid

15. Hey Sid, nice bud! Thanks for the link to the site then too... I think I might order some seeds. I've seen shit like that around here... But it's always pricy as hell... Maybe if I grow a few plants... ;) Keep growin' and smokin'!

16. Hey Sid, nice bud! Thanks for the link to the site then too... I think I might order some seeds. I've seen shit like that around here... But it's always pricy as hell... Maybe if I grow a few plants... Keep growin' and smokin'!

if you ever decide to grow let us know......we're here to help......Peace out.....Sid

17. not using /quote u were confusin me sid..thought you were talkin to yourself! LOL

still cant wait to get me some maui waui seeds ! :)

18. yeah....lol...i just noticed it appeared that way....lol....Peace out....Sid

19. overgrow is good, but i find it a little too busy and cluttered than the city.....give the city another couple of years and you'll see a lot more good pics like the ones in those links......mmmm i especially liked the looks of that bogglegum........Peace out.........Sid