Good Or Bad Sign?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gear420, Jan 1, 2012.

1. So today i had to take my one buddy home and his house is about 10 minutes away. So i was like fuck the cops are going to be out but figured eh whatever i wont get pulled over. But at this point i was high as fuck, Had weed in the car and no insurance. So i'm driving him home and i noticed a cop so i acted normal and then the lights came on so i was like oh shit. I've never been pulled over before so i didn't know what to expect. Anyways after a small conversation he let me go with a warning because of my muffler. So i drop my friend off and i'm going back home and i realize a plain black crown vic behind me again so i didn't accelerate too much but then the lights came on again. This was literally 5 minutes after being pulled over for my first time. Anyways i got off with just two verbal warnings and no trouble for my insurance for some reason and i got to keep my weed. Happy New Years Everyone! :smoking:

2. You are now above the law, you should go smack a cop just for the hell of it.

3. Thats def a good thing..got lucky twice lol but not having insurance you can get a ticket for that... so luck was on ur side

4. Two cops didn't do their jobs lol. They should have arrested you and possibly towed the car for not having insurance.

The reason I don't think they did either of those is simple, they were just checking to see if you were drinking. There are tons of other people out on the roads, and they are trying to catch the drunk ones. They both let you go because you didn't appear to be drinking, and they actually want to get some arrests to meet their quota.

Whatever the case, you got very, very lucky. They should have asked for your insurance, but they didn't, so that's a good sign. I wouldn't drive without insurance though, cause you're putting other drivers at risk.

5. I have insurance as of now but i just got the car and didn't have it insured yet. They did ask for proof of insurance and i told them i did not have any proof on me at the time. Im just thankful i didn't get arrested.

6. [quote name='"Gear420"']I have insurance as of now but i just got the car and didn't have it insured yet. They did ask for proof of insurance and i told them i did not have any proof on me at the time. Im just thankful i didn't get arrested.[/quote]

Lol i love little white lies, "I'm sorry officer but i don't have proof of insurance :D lol"