Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or bad idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Well, I was thinking you know when you roll a blunt you empty out the tobacco, well what if i packed a little bowl of tobacco in my bong and ripped it. It would give me a nice little nicotine high, then I could proceed to smoke my blunt. Good or bad idea? :smoke:

2. Fantastic idea.

3. :confused: You should only smoke things that get you stoned :smoke:

4. Awesome idea. I might do that right now actually. I would do it after you smoke the blunt if I were you though.

5. That's ignorant, there's nothing wrong with smoking a nice grape Swisher after some bong rips. :bongin:

6. I don't like pure tobacco bong hits, but I do it when I'm out of papers and filters and stuffing blanks. I would however strongly advise against ripping cigar tobacco in a bong. A friend of mine once hit that and when I was taking a hit of weed after him, I thought I was gonna puke. Also, cigar tobacco is not meant to be inhaled...It gives me and my friends the shits if we inhale on a cigar. You just puff those...But, do as you please ;)

7. Are you guys trolling? smoking tobacco out of a bong is fucking gross. it will make you nauseous and feel like shit

8. Cigar tobacco in a bong?

Talk about hacking your lungs up.

9. this^

10. Careful, I got called ignorant :p:smoke:

11. it also leaves your bong smelling nasty as fuck for a loooong while

12. I inhaled a whole Game cigar today just to see how it would feel. Never fucking again. I'm pretty sure I OD on Nicotine.

13. it will get u a buzz, but be prepared to clean your bong after. tobacco makes a bong nasty

14. ay no need to hate, some people like tobacco some dont. honestly i don't see how it could be that damaging, seeing as people smoke hookahs all the time.

15. people smoke cigarettes all the time too and it kills hundreds of thousands of people

but for real, the only problem with smoking tobacco out of the bong is it will make your bong smell and taste like shit and it's reaaalll hard to get out without a full deep cleaning

16. i've known some people to cut up blunt roaches and keep the paper with the weed and smoke it in a bong gets you gone ! :smoke: also the nicotine buzz does intensify a blazing session a few black and milds maybe , but never straight swisher

17. yeah and society has the preached that fuck out of us about it. clearly, everyone who smokes knows it may kill them, and clearly, they don't care

18. Great idea. :-D

19. If you want to smoke some blunt tobacco out of your bong go ahead and try it.

I guarantee you'll never do it again.