Good Or Bad Idea

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Sep 14, 2012.

1. So my friends and I were thinking about setting up a good sized bong circle and smoke tobacco out of a fresh water pipe right in front of city hall. We will not be in the possession of any cannabis, or that sort of stuff.

It will also be right next to the police station and a very busy road, where people regularly protest. We will all be in our ganja gear. We want to do this as an experiment on noting peoples psychology and how react to us bringing "cannabis" out into the open.http://cloudimages.grasscity.com/smilies/biggrin.gif

What do you guys think of the idea?

2. do it make sure you video it so i cant laugh when you all get clubbed to death!

3. You'll probably be bothered once and then they see it's tobacco maybe ask you to leave or laugh at you and they will leave

4. Did you do it?

5. Kind of. I went walking down this bike path smoking tobacco with my friend who just bought his new bong. My friend was wearing this shirt covered in weed leafs. People definitely gave us looks. Especially when we were at a stop light taking hits this lady shook her head and gave us this strange look. haha it was funny. I have smoked regular bong bowls right on the path durring saturdays and people know whats up. I have yet to be bothered.:smoke:

6. tobacco in a bong is brutal man i wouldnt do it for all the slosh pots in amsterdam

7. Scrape all your resin beforehand, wouldn't want the cops swabbing that shit lol. :eek:

8. Protesting for no other reason than to protest? Brilliant.

9. [quote name='"urbal"']tobacco in a bong is brutal man i wouldnt do it for all the slosh pots in amsterdam[/quote]

I came to say this. They know what's up

10. amuricka baby ima protest for my right to protest! CUZ I CAN.:smoke:

11. I've gone as far as stuffing a grape swisher in my bowl peice. I can tell you I did not finish that bowl in one sitting. thats for sure.

As a general rule I try to just burn flow from:smoke: now on in my piece.