Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or Bad Decision

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingOfBud, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I can live with that.

Hopefully it doesn't turn into the same thing that happened with these two chicks that happened at my school. They ate some brownies and ended up calling 911 for an ambulance cuz they thought they were going to die. The cops showed up as well and busted them cuz for whatever reason they didn't bake everything they had so they got arrested on top of it.

2. OP is passed out.

3. This happened to a cop. lol It was on the news.

4. "I think we're dead"

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiSBGKEEfus]‪Police Officer Steals Marijuana‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. Update now!

7. R.i.p op :(

8. #28 WeedIsYummy, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This made me laugh sooo hard! But yeah OP, prepare to either
    A) Green out
    B) Get sick + Baked out of ur mind
    C) The most hardcore couchlock you'll ever experiance so I'd suggest getting some music/a movie ready cause your not gonna be moving haha

9. have fun passing out for a day or two...

10. lol dude you're gonna be pretty fucked if you don't pass out or throw up. my sister's ex ate a whole cake once. he ate a slice, got the munchies and finished it. lol she had to drag him to the bathroom because he could barely move.

11. depends, if its your first time then 4 cookies seems a bit much, i think 2 is ok. actually its been a long time i dont remember if 1 cookie is the same as 1 brownie...... i luuuuv brownies....

12. Hahahah oh man you finna be baked

13. No update? OP IS DEAD

14. #34 Verdurous, Aug 6, 2011
    Nah he's probably just still too high to get the computer to turn back on.

15. #35 WeekendTokerr, Aug 6, 2011
    Fucking love that movie that chick trips bad!

16. OP where the hell did you go?! Are you still high?!

17. Update op!!