Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or Bad Decision

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingOfBud, Aug 6, 2011.

1. So I ate 4 cookies... veryy good cookies... if u know what I mean... my stomachs making weird noises.. I dont feel sick.. yet.. but was this a good or bad idea? hahaha..

2. Why do you have to insinuate that you ate pot cookies? This is a forum dedicated to marijuana. :smoke:

3. #3 Cannabis Curt, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    Pot cookies are the same thing u retard just a diff way to get high, my friend threw up once from brownies but i think it was all in his head...youll b fine....but ur gonna be baaaaked!

Disrespect is not welcome on GC, dude. -JD

4. this made me laugh ahahaha.
    and to the OP: If they're as good as you say, then good luck is all i can say.

5. haha 4 pot cookies? Dude I hope they aren't anything remotely strong or you are about to be ridiculously high.

6. Why would you eat so many at once? lol

7. I like this thread :)

8. Ever seen the movie Smiley Face? No? You're about to live it.

9. Toll House good or Granny Smith type shit? These are serious questions that need immediate answers, man!!:cool:

10. #10 Edguitar, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    This comment was fucking stupid for what I think should be obvious reasons.

Don't respond to disrespect with more disrespect. -JD

11. Honestly, I don't know what else he's talking about. Space cookies? Good luck if it was lol

12. What? lol im so confused now.

13. Space cookies = same things as space brownies

You're still probably confused.

14. No, I got what you meant now. I smoked a bowl and became less confused. :bongin:

15. Sounds like a great idea OP

16. [​IMG]

Or we could all drop the hate and enjoy this.

17. No hate spreading over here, brah. Just waiting to hear some crazy shit from OP

18. hahahaha, i hope he posts when the cookies hit him.

19. You hear that OP?! YOU'D BETTER POST SOME UPDATES!!!!

20. If OP survives long enough, anyway