Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good online headshops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jamaican Hotbox, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking at getting a new bong and want to get one online. Seem to be way better prices and more bang for your buck. Whats some good online headshops other than Grasscity and grasscity? Thanks guys

Good vibes.

2. Aqua Lab Technologies.

3. Aqaua lab and yes the tubes are pricey but HVY and SYN isn't too bad. They're selection is amazing though and shipping time is really fast. Highly recommend them man!

4. What are HVY and SYN? zI'm interested as well, but I don't know these acronyms...

5. Thanks guys but that glass is way out of my price range. I'm looking for a bong between $50-100. What are your guys thoughts on EHLE?

6. grasscity.com best of the best.

7. You can get a glass bong for that price range...
    I got a 19 inch bong with a ashcatcher, icecatcher, and a perc on this site for 65 bucks...

8. Etsy not sure if they have bongs though. I got 2 bowls. Never use chunkyglass they will steal your $$.

9. I don't know the acronyms either man haha just seen the brands on aqua lab. But SYN has a good range of products from a starter tube to amazing micros. The CCC did a review on it and you know they know their glass haha

10. OHH okay I thought you were talking about a different site, thanks bro!

11. Hey man if you are looking for a quality bong for under $100 get one of these Hvy Glass 44mm Mini Tube Worked

I have the exact same one but i think i payed 60 at the local headshop. The glass is 5mm which is very nice glass for $70. It is glass on glass, just has a recessed downstem so it doesnt tip the bong over. It has ice catchers. It literally has everything you want in a bong (except maybe a perc). Not sure about that website, thats just the one that had pics. HVY is a brand of glass made in california, really thats all i know about. I think it stands for Heavy glass.

12. #12 WHITE ROSS, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011

13. I spy China! Worked tubes aren't that cheap and would look better than that.

14. Grass fucking city

15. How has noone said this before you? lol. I've never made a purchase but it is the god damn site we're all on.

16. Seriously. I want to make everyone who said something different turn red

17. There's ChicoKush and Bitfreak too.

18. China? It says onthe bottom of the page made in america, california to be exact. And do you know what worked means? All it means is it is designed with colors and takes more skill than a non designed one. They have cheaper tubes that are the exact same that arent worked. Dont be mad at me because you paid 3x as much for a bong that is no better (roors for example). Even if it was made in china (which it isnt) it is still 5mm glass which is very thick for a $70 bong.

And to the guy who asked why mushroomsatsuji was the only one to say grasscity, maybe you should read the op before commenting? The op said any good online headshops BESIDES grasscity or grasscity.

19. If you read my original post I asked for online headshops OTHER than Grasscity.com and everyondoesit.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.