good ole subway

Discussion in 'General' started by magicslippaz666, Sep 18, 2005.

1. i just back from subway.walked there got a sandwich and a mountain dew,found a cig!!!now im eating my sandwich,kinda takes the pain away of ebing alone.im alone alot of the time now,i just do do very much for some reason.i want to but never get rides to parties and shit....meh but my life will get better.

2. i would advise against smoking that ciggerate for obvious reasons.

3. sometimes ill walk out to the highway where my subway is....(my neighborhood is a community right off the highway)but then i turn onto the street(walking down the road the subway is on my right and the street is to the left)and walk about 500ft and im right behind my awsome headshop(outer limits:smoke: ) mmmm how the convinince of walking distance headshops is

p.s. i hate subway anyway,quiznos OWNS

4. if i smoke out the guys who work at the subway in my town they'll give me a free sandwich.

5. haha, i used to work at subway.

(quiznos is better ;) )

6. WaWa's better than Quizno's any day :D But it's a PA store, so ya'll can't enjoy it every where, lol :p

7. cottons where in pa might you be from?

And for the topic i do like subway, esspecially the toasted subs mmm

8. quiznos is fucking reaaaaaaaaaaaal DANK. i would kill for that shit.

9. We have The Sub House here. It's way better than Subway or Quiznos put together.
    It's 16 inches of heaven. They have this awesome pepper relish/sauce stuff that gives me heartburn from hell though. They also have awesome gyros. mmmmmmmmmmmm
    Damn now I'm hungry.

10. i believe him and hempress are somewhere in central or eastern pa

im in western pa.... right in steeler city. btw... they won today :smoke:

11. man i love me the taste of a toasted steak and cheese with way too many pepers for my own good on it. yum yum yum.

12. the only sandwich from quiznos i like is the honey bacon club, otherwise, im a subway guy, though i have to admit, ALL subs from there taste the same, all you can taste is the sauce you put on it.

i swear a veggie sub with southwest sauce tastes identical to the southwest steak and cheese.

13. Subway is awesome, but Quiznos is better. WaWa is in between those...i got a hoagie last night from wawas at like 2:30AM...ate that thing, went home, smoked bowls, passed out. peace