good ole friday night

Discussion in 'General' started by swimswimswim, May 26, 2012.

1. whats going on blades? :smoke: i'm just baking at home and enjoying vibes of life with the chick whats up with you on this chill memorial weekend?

2. Same ole, same...Plottin' world domination, the usual.:cool:

3. I bought some comics earlier, I will give them a nice read.

4. #4 Dualified, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    Feeling good! Bumpin some music and kickin it!

Berner ft. Iamsu!, P-Lo - Bossman [Prod. By The Invasion] [New 2012] - YouTube

Gonna probably spend my evening in front of the computer. Picked up 2 grams of "Plush Berry," going to make some Valerian Root tea. Probably going to end up playing Counter-Strike. If anyone wants to play hit me up.

What I picked up:
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Sorry about the unmentionable in the picture...it is a medication I legitimately need and take as prescribed but I forgot to take it out of the picture...sorry! Mods, let me know if you need me to remove it.

5. chillin with my woman in a bit :)

6. [​IMG]

7. Watching movies, getting a good vape buzz, sleeping, not much of a party over here but I am feeling pretty good

8. Me and my boy are just chillin watchin Dazed and Confused, bout to go smoke this diesel

Attached Files:

9. Worked from 4-10. Got home, chilled with my mom for a bit, made a little food, and am now (11:40) currently watching Hey Arnold!, smoking my first hit, and typing on GC! Good Friday night.

10. bought a shit ton of fireworks today! gona fuck shit up and hopefully not start a fire like last year and not take my house wit it