Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Ol' Tennessee HomeGrown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TnNORML89, Apr 29, 2009.

1. very nice! we have some nice stuff here in cali. :)

2. Hell yea there is! just gotta know people. Its EVERYWHERE once ya do though!

3. Hell ya bro!! I had a nice pickup of some dank today too!

4. im from memphis bout 10 minutes from east memphis. and ive been smokin for a year and i still dont have that great of hookups. my mids are always straight. occasionaly high-mids. and the real dank like kush and shit is like $20-30/gram. well I wont pay 30 for a gram of anything. and im not rich so i cant really afford to buy kush. is it just my connects or is that how it is in memphis? help/advice im getting tired of smoking reggie constantly =//

5. Appreciate it man! :wave:

6. lovin that vibrant green color man. +rep

7. Nice nugs man, I live out in knoxville and have had a constant stream of fire dank through lately. Organic Blue satellite, GDP, Sweet tooth, G13, Blue Rhino, white rhino, Early Girl, Trainwreck, Cottoncandy Romulan, and several kinds of great hash just to name a few. Its out there you just have to know where to find it....:smoke:

8. Yo, where you located in TN?

9. Franklin, cool. Green Hills here.

Nice buds man, they look great.

10. THanks brotha, and hell yea i know what you mean. First year i smoked, all i could get was some reggie bullshit mids. Started sellin mids that i'd buy from my public school friends, and turn right around and double up sellin to my private school friends. Eventually got to know the familiar faces of the middle tennessee big guys, and now i'm lucky enough to be pretty close friends with a couple of them. It's all about climbin tha ladder, bein patient, and workin your way up.

Sorry this adderall's makin me write a book... lmao, but btw I know of a few people up in Ktown with some BOMB budds too. If you're still in knoxville, hit up the guy named HexagonMinds here on the city. He's got the dankest budd at UT for sure!

Franklin, what about jaself?

Haha I probably know you then. I'm pretty much always in Green Hills, and I'm friends with abuncha seniors at Hillsboro High School, and freshman at Belmont too. Shot me a PM, and maybe we can kick it sometime. :wave:

11. Mmmm looks gud does it got a name?:smoke:

12. Those buds look real nice and sticky!

13. dang man bring that shit to nashville!!! :hello:

14. aye TN, that bud looks fucking FIRE. mm, i know youll be very stoned after a session of that.:cool::smoking:

15. I used to live in Elizabethton, and I wouldve have prolly hissed and giggled and shit uncontrollably if i picked up a sack of that. Great bud for the area man!!!!

16. Niceee buds man i love seein crazy dank keep er commin

17. nothing better than southern dank homegrown

18. im over here chillin in clevegas (cleveland)