Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Ol' Tennessee HomeGrown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TnNORML89, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Some delicious home grown buds from Tennessee... Enjoy:smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn gorgeous nugs man!

3. Thanks man!

4. very nice buds, looks verrrry tasty. did you grow them yourself?

5. I agree. they look great

6. i wish!, but no these were from a friends grow op, but this summer i will have my own :D

7. Siqqqq....yea I think I might be livin' in Tenn this summer in the Chat area...and i'll def have my own babies up there as well...:D

8. What area of Tenn you in? Im alittle east of nashville

9. I;m out in Franklin so not too far from you

10. Nice! I wish I could find something that good here in Nashville, best Ive been getting is just some reg.

11. good looks on that

12. Cant beat dankass homegrown:smoking:

13. reppin' the TN BABY! killer nugs everywhere.

im right outside of knoxville

14. TN Hells Yea! Franktown :D

15. i live here in hendersonville and ive been gettin a constant purplekushxsour diesel hybrid, sweet tooth, and lemon kush hook-up.

16. Hell yea ROCKY TOP BUDDS :smoking:

and the purp/diesel sounds amazing. do you have any pictures? and yea i got some lemon kush a few months ago, but havent seen the sweet tooth.. thats one of my favorites though so i think i might needa meet you my friend :D haha.

17. Damn, I'm here in Nashville for college (1st year) and can't find a connection to save my life.

18. Looks like some good stuff. I lived in Knoxville for about 8 years.

19. Looks like some freshhhh buds you got there man, wish I could smell it!

:smoking::smoking:

20. West Nasty! Good to know there is bud like this close to me. I had to drive all the way to Memphis.