Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good ol resin.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chongerific, Jan 16, 2013.

1. that was a longgggg time ago mate, Our whole fucking town was out of weed for 2 months. all we had was resin.

it was ROUGH times for a pothead.

2. I've smoked resin before, a good few times.

I find the whole act sort of degrading. Scraping whatever one can to acquire a high when in desperate need. To me the high can be enjoyable for 20 minutes, but after I feel the come down stage of a normal toke times two. Drags me out and always gives me some sort of strange chest pain or heart flutter, and tastes like shit to boot.

If you want to smoke resin before bud then you need to get your priorities straight.

3. Fuck yes, scraped my pipe last night and got fat chunks of resin in my pipe, got high as fuck and played some class resident evil 3

4. An underground resin operation

5. i would never pay for resin but if it works for you who cares!

6. One spoon 1386284932354.jpg

Wibbly Pig is very happy

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I wish I knew someone who would buy resin from me. I usually boil my pipe and throw the resin away.

9. i think resin is just melted thc stuck in your bowl, you can smoke the resin to get other thc properities but most have been burned, thats why its a different high

10. there was no grass to be smoked at that time