Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good ol resin.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chongerific, Jan 16, 2013.

1. #21 Blu3B3rryKush, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    He has this awesome bubbler. He smokes only dank out of and the slide catches and creates the perfect resin. If i buy weed or something then he gives me the resin to top off bowls with, if im on a budget he will sell me 7 gs of resin for $5... Im not gonna say no to that. It cures my insomnia amazingly so why not... Although this is not often at all, maybe once a month i have to do this when all the bills roll in

2. Yeah I must admit a quarter of resin for 5 dollars aint bad
    It just surprises me that someone would even have that much resin lol

3. between him and his GF they smoke up to a half ounce some days out of the bubbler only... you can sit down for a sesh with them and leave without being able to open your eyes, without even throwing down... shits crazy man

4. ^I know someone like that as well, everyone does i think lol :p

5. Some of you shouldnt be so quick to laugh at those comparing bud to resin

Earlier today I took a hit from a small bowl in my bong, felt nice and mellow
    Soon after, I took a resin hit and felt so much higher instantly

That isn't the first time, sometimes resin just gives you a preferable high

6. I too love some good ol raisin hits.

Attached Files:

7. i can smoke it out of a bong when im really strapped. taste like im inhaling a burning tire. first time i did it i gagged and almost threw up lol

8. I used to scrap and smoke resin. That was before i realized it wasn't worth my time and I'd rather be sober than smoke goop.

9. I throw my resin in the trash

10. damn... that's ashame

11. I guess I should start saving it up into massive oz patties over time and find someone who smokes resin and gift it to them

12. yea.. they would probably really appreciate it

13. I'm glad I found this thread I'm going to start doing that haha, I hope someone will take it and get super excited.

14. find that one pothead you know, ya you know who im talkin about... that kid yeah he'll take it forsure he is broke af and wants to get high too

15. I know that kid too, we have 1 mutual friend.

16. yea he can be a douche though. i smoked him up fat on an L the other day and he "promised" he would get me back but i haven't heard from him since... :rolleyes:

17. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']Erm, hmm. Youd really rather have resin than bud? Even though bud would give you resin?

¿Dafuq?[/quote]

Haha I was I'd rather have bud but you thought of he'd get resin still lol so I think op is 15-17

18. Ya he does that, owes ya anything won't see him

19. bud > Resin

20. It is the gift that keeps on giving. How can I get my whip bowl squeaky clean and collect that black gold?