Good ol' homemade bongs, pipes, gravs, waterfalls, etc...

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by xxzeus777xx, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Who just generally prefers some nice homemade tools over bought pieces.

It just gives me a nice sense of accomplishment when tokin' from some self made pieces. :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

2. Haha and building homemade pieces always gets me so excited to burn out of em

3. Made it in ceramics this week

image-2099346617.jpg

4. You can do WAY crazier stuff with them! :D Infinite ammount of different chambers and what not..

5. This is fantastic! Are you going to glaze it at all, or leave it as is?

6. [quote name='"Talc"']

This is fantastic! Are you going to glaze it at all, or leave it as is?[/quote]

Glaze! Hah and made this this week

image-383102602.jpg

image-1455433855.jpg

The mouth is bowl and the top is open so you can suck from there

7. [quote name='"Talc"']

This is fantastic! Are you going to glaze it at all, or leave it as is?[/quote]

And thanks man! :smoke:

8. image-3543939377.jpg

image-2505476648.jpg

image-3940429307.jpg

image-469361549.jpg

image-652006286.jpg

Finished building it, made a lid so it looks like a normal container and the last pipe is how you hit it. Going to glaze it orange and paint eyes and stuff.

Attached Files:

9. Haha that's pretty sweet. I remember when my gf had to make that type of ceramic in her ceramics class last semester, where you build it in the segments like that. She hated it, and her vase came out, well it wasn't bad but she thought it was the ugliest thing ever.

I'd definitely smoke outta that though.

10. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Haha that's pretty sweet. I remember when my gf had to make that type of ceramic in her ceramics class last semester, where you build it in the segments like that. She hated it, and her vase came out, well it wasn't bad but she thought it was the ugliest thing ever.

I'd definitely smoke outta that though.[/quote]

Hah yeah I hate the coil pot projects, my first one was crappy. But practice makes perfect lol and thanks man that means a lot!

11. image-2602271452.jpg

image-1056544104.jpg

Beatles, yellow submarine

12. dude i love the ceramic pieces! i hardcore regret not making a few in highshool

13. That is a lot of work,what if you were on a camping trip and your papers got soaked,and your bong got smashed by a squirrel who was trying to rip off your stash?

If you are lucky,(smart)you will have a bag of potatoes with you.Simply carve a "bowl" hole on the top ,with a vent that goes downward.Then drill or carve another hole which will act as the mouthpiece and will connect with the hole under the bowl.

Line the bowl with foil and poke a few small holes in it.

Fill the bowl with your favorite mixture and enjoy!

The potato pipe can also be "iced" until the spud is cold.This will allow for a few "cool" pulls.