Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good ol' Grand Daddy Purp [Frosty HQ Pics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheBigMan, Mar 19, 2011.

1. What's up GC. Just got some of the best grand daddy purp I've ever seen, for all purples. Picked up 4gs of this stuff. The look of the bud is very consistent with dark purples and light orange hairs; every other nug looks very much like this one down below. The smell is unique, and the only thing I can describe it as is purple. The taste is very clean, kind of like a pine, almost candy exhale out of the vape, also something very hard to describe like the smell was. The high sets very quick and extremely mellow and relaxing.

Enough of talk, here we go.

Here's the look in my jar
    [​IMG]

A lone nug(many more in my jars)
    [​IMG]

All ground up in my new 2pc space case
    [​IMG]

:smoke::smoke:

To anyone thinking about getting a new grinder, I highly recommend the 2 piece space case. It's got 55 teeth, a little smaller than a hockey puck, and is inexpensive at 26$. It grinds up very well and consistent, and works especially well when ground up for a minute or two.

2. If this isn't the case, you aren't smoking purple. All purple I can ever remember having has had a similar smell, and I've had a lot of purple.

3. this is one strain that i have still not tried.........but would love to......

looking good my man...........

4. yours looks closer to purple urkle my friend, which is half of the granddads cross. heres a comparison of the two.

first pic is the urkle, which has more of that smell your talking about. and i agree purple strains do smell purple. dont listen to what that other guy told you
    [​IMG]

and this is granddads. more compact dense nugs cause its crossed with cali big bud.
    [​IMG]

i could be wrong all together :p either way enjoi the smoke! looks amazing

5. Well, it does look more like the Urkel definitely. I was just goin by what I was told, regardless this is some great bud

6. so gdp is purple urkle x big bud?
    fire btw.......i grew out querkle for awhile and its fire

7. yessir

querkle always looked instense as well. throw up a pic!!!:p

8. weed name means literally nothing, i dont even like to ask my dealer what hes got cause, one its probably not correct and two who cares? all you gotta worry about is taste,look, and smell and it looks like you got some amzing buds there

9. This is true, I don't really mind for it either but it creates nice attention on the website ;).