Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good ol' fashioned DTs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ADVOR, Jun 23, 2007.

1. I haven't posted in awhile if you haven't noticed... my last post saying "I have to quit for awhile"... well I started back up about a week or so ago because I thought I found a way to pass my mom's drug tests. Well, I passed one of them (barely!), but now I realize that this may not work for as long as I thought it would.

So this is what I did:

I actually did quit for awhile, so my urine was clean. I filled a water bottle with my clean urine and stuck it under my bathroom cabinet. Every time my mom randomly drug tests me, I put a bit of that clean urine in the cup and then fill the rest with warm water. The only time I have done it so far she told me the sample was not warm enough and she got suspicious. Luckily she bought it.

But now, my dilemma: I'm pretty sure urine goes bad. Not only that, but even if it doesn't, I'm going to run out eventually...

This is where I need your help.

I've come up with a few ideas already, but I need your help on evaluating the ideas. This is kind of urgent, so quick responses are appreciated.

#1 If I put warm water in the sample then a drop or two of yellow food colouring in, will that work? The tests she uses are from her probation office, but they are simple dip-sticks that you can get at Wal-Mart.

#2 I have tried adding bleach to the sample, but I think I may have added too much because it still tested positive. Can anyone tell me what kind of bleach to use and how much of it to use? I know it works, because I have heard it from multiple persons including a reliable internet resource.

#3 Well, my third option is to give her my car (which is actually her car) and buy my own car and drive around without insurance for awhile... so in other words, help please.

2. Disregard this, I just got arrested :D

3. Hate when shit happens like that. Good luck, brother :(

4. oh my gosh...that sucks to hear you got arrested. best of luck dude

5. Did your mom arrest you?

6. Damn, hope you find a way to settle all this and move out. That sounds like the answer to your problems.

7. Arrested for what? Failing a UA?

8. If u had clean piss but not enough and u added water would this still pass as long as it was warm enough? sorry to hear about the arrest