Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Slumerican, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Last night me and my friend that I hadn't seen in a while sat on our longboards by my lake, hit some almighty Purp out of his mini bong, drank some Bud Lights, and played acoustic guitar until we couldn't see anything.
    Might sound gay, but whatever. My faith in pot smokers has been restored. Haha.

2. sounds like a nice night out

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdRgdiSizFE]The Beatles-Good Night - YouTube[/ame]

4. good night gc

5. Sounds like a really nice night :) It's always fun just chilling in nature with some of your friends, getting baked as fuck :hello:

6. Good night, sweet prince...

7. Always good to get out into nature when high - something ive done less of as ive got older which is a shame.

8. I hope you have dreams about dinosaurs eating you.