Good night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aw Hey Bud, Mar 18, 2012.

1. What's up buds, atm I'm sittin out by the bonfire recollecting on the night. I didn't hit any bars but I hit the bottle with my cousin. I came over to his house after work and started doing shots or whatever. We decided to have a bonfire but had no wood :(.

We came up with the idea to steal wood from his neighbors pile haha pulled some james bond shot. we did that and got the fire started and continued drinking. At about 11 I got a text from a friend of mine saying "she wants to see me" so me and my cousin go to pick her and her friend up.

On the way we stop at a convenient store(which I work at) and I get some snacks lol. After paying I notice behind the deli a girl that I work with, also a girl id love to,uh for lack of better words "bang". And I go and talk to her when she tells me someone egged her car. I thought "ah that's rough." but I ended up blurting out "I'll clean it" and she was like "omg thank you thank" so I went out to wipe it down with some rags I found behind the counter. Well after all that she hugged me and handed me her number do hopefully that can turn into something.

But back to the basics I went to pick up the other girl and she said nevermind because her "friend" was throwing up.

Soo low and behold I'm back at the bonfire smoking a few cigs listening to some red hot chili peppers and about to roll 2 blunts with the "dub" I picked up yesterday.

Moral of the story.....there is none.
    I'm drunk and had a fun ass saint pattys day. I didn't party or anything just drank with someone I actually like and am now in the process of smoking a few up.

Scar tissue- just came on, so peace buddies.

Happy saint pattys day!

image-207250717.jpg

2. Forgot to ask...how was your saint pattys day?

3. [quote name='"SwichOne"'][/quote]

Hm actually laughed. Appreciate it lol

4. im confused

5. [quote name='"Tosh."']im confused[/quote]

Ask away.

6. pussy whipped.. fake number. lol

7. So you got rejected twice, cleaned up some bitches car, and drank with your male cousin who you have a crush on instead of partyin with fucking real girls..

this was a good night?

8. [quote name='"kushmonsta"']So you got rejected twice, cleaned up some bitches car, and drank with your male cousin who you have a crush on instead of partyin with fucking real girls..

this was a good night?[/quote]

Where in the story does it say he got rejected? Quit hating you nerd.

My saint pattys day was good, last day in puerto Rico, getting on my flight home in a couple hours :(

9. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

Where in the story does it say he got rejected? Quit hating you nerd.

My saint pattys day was good, last day in puerto Rico, getting on my flight home in a couple hours :([/quote]

Agreed agreed, reminds me of
    "silky Johnson" for some reason lol <-- old chappele show "hater" skit reference.

But ah man that's rough, puerto Rico from what I hear is the shit. I have family that lives out there so hopefully il see it one day. Zz

10. lol I'd bet good money that you didn't do anything better..

[​IMG]

11. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

lol I'd bet good money that you didn't do anything better..

[/quote]

I thought the exact same thing. If he was out "partying" with said "bitches" he wouldn't of even seen this. Negative fuckers man lol

12. yep theres one in every thread haha.:p

13. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

yep theres one in every thread haha.:p[/quote]

Never fails