Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good News

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ak27, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I the title was a lie. It's great news. For me.

I've mentioned before that due to random drug testing I'm on a 106 day T Break from September 1st to December 15th.

Thanks to some inside connections I know they plan on letting me know that I need to report for a test either next Wednesday or Friday. I've been clean since August 31st, have a very high metabolism (I'm at like 6% body fat and I once passed an impromptu test on a Wednesday after smoking the Saturday night) and have also read the small print of my contract that says once they've tested me once I can't be selected again in the same school year. Something to do with a profiling or discrimination act this school has. It helps that I'm an international student. Don't ask me about why they have those laws I have no idea.

But anyway, at the latest I'll be tested on the 4th and high as fuck on the evening of the 5th. Cutting my break down to 66 days.

Needed to share the good news.

Tl;dr - 106 day forced T Break unexpectedly cut down to 66 days. Happy happy.

2. Congratulations :)

3. Hell ya man!