Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good news!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beyondblazed, May 13, 2009.

1. ha okkkk
    so my school had a implemented a boggus ass random drug test search last year.
    every month, a good amount of students are randomly selected to be drug tested. b/c of this, i havent been able to blaze as much as i wouldve wanted to...the only times i would smoke would be the day after the drug test. i would do my best to detox myself for the remaining 30 days. this pissed me off all of last year, which was my jr year and all of my senior year. however, today my life has begun again. since we are in the last month of the school year, i would keep anticipating the monthly test. today just happened to be the day. i got checked out of school and went home just to blaze. then me and my chick went to the mall and went to rent my tux for prom. im already on my downfall but im on my way to go blaze with some friends. so yeaa i just thought i let you all know. ha happy toking.

:smoking: