Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good news... the g-13 is coming.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rhcpryan2486, Feb 12, 2009.

1. so my buddy has informed me that he'll be picking up some g13 next week while i'm gone on vacation, however he will be putting aside a nice fat quarter for me. ill post pics when i get it

2. lol... he isn't gonna save a quarter.

3. haha i would definitely agree with you but its one of my really good buddies and he's using my money to pick up the o anyways.

4. I had some G-13 recently..

[​IMG]

It was a pretty nice smoke. Excellent excellent taste. Have fun with that quarter.

:smoking:

5. wow that looks reallly really dope.

6. G-13??? Wow dude! I am a little jealous, I've only heard about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the strand of bud that has a patent on it?

7. whats with allmthe g13 posts lately?

8. couldnt a dealer just say they have g13 weed when they just have damn good bud? i mean, there's no objective guide to strains, so couldnt this all be bullshit? They are DEALING, so isnt it in their interests to make you think you have a mystical, probably fictional, strain?

9. the connect it comes from gets it from an extremely reliable and experienced grower.

10. your not the first person to think that lol, but ya they do that all the time

11. Yeah, good luck finding G-13. I tend to believe it is a myth, though I'm growing some mr nice right now and it is supposedly crossed with the g-13... so who knows. If it is real g-13 I will be so jealous.