Good news from Spain!!

Discussion in 'General' started by grassboy, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Just found out that the Spanish law system says that if no body has been found you can't be tried for murder.

I'm really happy because my drug dealing looks as if it is on the up and there is plenty of empty land in the mountains.

2. "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."

3. this shit's the geeks

4. I'm moving to Spain. Viva Espana!

Bodies make excellent fertilizer.

5. Yep they do. My dog died last year and i planted my weed where i buried my dog. Best plants i have ever grown.

6. now i know where to take my wife on vacation

7. This thread....
    :bolt:

Gotta love Spain. :rolleyes:

8. [​IMG]

9. o___o

not the chewbacca defense!?

10. Um...are you saying what I think you're saying?

11. #11 GanjaHaze, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    Cochran:
    ...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!
    Gerald Broflovski:
    Damn it!... He's using the Chewbacca defense!
    Cochran :
    Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

[ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1974564/chewbacca_defense/"]Chewbacca Defense - Video[/ame]
    haha southpark is the best