Good news for virgins

Discussion in 'General' started by Collie_man420, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Something tells me this is pure BS. But I did read this in her Terms of Service agreement

"Anal sex is negotiable, although Tania will cease the performance immediately if any form of 'surprise buttsex' occurs"

and

"applicant agrees that in the event of the applicant infringing upon Terms of Service during the process of the act, Tania is not responsible for any genital injury that the applicant may suffer"

LAWL!

2. Ha what a joke

3. i swear its gotta be fake. i mean seriously wtf lol

4. i dont see the word vagina on that page. . .

:confused:

5. Dayum.... I'd fuck the shit outa her... I could pass as a virgin ;)

This shit reminds me of one of my friends telling me his best friend went to adultfriendfinder.com and actually hooked up with this hot ass chick and fucked her on a regular basis.... o_O Some crazy shit out there... (and she was actually attractive... really hot actually)

6. i could pass for a virgin too, who couldn't? just act timid, i really dont think she gives a fuck who goes inside her. daaamn.

yeah she looks real good too.

this can't be for real..... no way... is this legal?i can't take it seriously

7. Guys, remember Pokeclipse?
    Yeah welcome to the world of internet hoaxes.
    I guarantee if you put your own name/email down on this website then something bad will happen in the near future.

8. How woudn't this be illegal?

9. No idea what Pokeclipse is? :confused:

10. That's a REALLY good marketing ploy to get people's names and email addresses. Whoever made that site is going to make a lot of money from selling those names.

11. Nah dude that's the exact opposite of what this is about.

This is just shock videos directed towards people browsing the internet, to kind of lure them into seeing the bigger picture through comedic, sarcastic, and drastic sites like this one.

http://ipower.movielol.org/video.php

There's like an 11 minute video on there you can watch about the seriousness of how big corporations are trying to control and ruin the internet.

Here's another "joke" similiar to the virgins getting laid one. It's a big joke about the company Virgin and boycotting all of their stuff. Get it? Don't stay a virgin?

http://tania.movielol.org/

Virgin media (or wahtever) is doing something in the UK where they're "regulating" their isp so people only have limited access to the internet. Something protecting your ability to view, do, and screw anything on the internet comes from "Net Neutrality", which Virgin says is complete bullshit! They're going to regulate it so that you don't see what exactly you want anymore... and so that marketing companies can throw their advertisments at you.

It's all because TV is slowly dying and advertisers know most people have lost interest because of how huge the internet has gotten.

I only know all of this cause I spent the time since my last post on this thread exploring what's going on with these iPower people... or whatever this group of internet guys call themselves.

So sorry for those whose pimp-game isn't strong - find another girl who pitys virgins. :p

i will admit though. she's really hot. She has an accent, btw. From some Europian country. hoooot.

These iPower guys do satirical internet campaigns to raise awareness on important issues. I think they're Finnish or French. It's really, really cool. Some of their videos are so hilarious. Hahah.

12. Definitely not real, but it sure as hell piques your interest in net neutrality, doesn't it?

13. its real, i just fucked her!

and i defend net neutrality!!! aahaha (its evidence, ya digg?) lol

14. waht teh fuck is net nuetrality and dear fucking jesus if i dont get laid again soon my nuts are gonna explode

15. Yeah it real. I fuck that hoe like twice a week. Just tell her your a virgin and want to vote for president.

16. [​IMG]

17. Or that chick, albeit attractive, could have some uncurable/curable STD, and then you fuck her and catch it (even if you wear/don't wear a condom) who the fuck knows..