Good news for california

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Cali_Toker, Sep 4, 2003.

1. I was watchin the debates for california governer on tv today and all 5 candidates they had on there said they were for medical marijuana , one went as far to say that she would even try to speak up and challenge the bush admistration... I thought it was cool to know that out of all the main candidates for california governer they all support medical marijuana, thats good news.

2. i liked the part when camejo said he couldnt beleive all the money used to promote tobacco when so many people a year die, and being one of the most addictive things, and yet marijuana is criminalized while causing no deaths and being not at all addictive

i went....

.....BOOYA!

3. damn i missed that part, is he the bald spanish guy ??? Honestly i didnt really like any of those candidates but if i had to choice id choice the blad spanish guy, i think thats who your talkin bout.

4. Why? Because he's bald and he's spanish? Eheheh..

5. somtimes its ok to let the idealism out.

6. No. Not it's not. Not ever.

7. He's gonna win just for having the catchiest name

8. Now only if we could everyone thinking like this!

9. yeah thats true zonedude a candidate would be pretty stupid to say they were against medical marijuana since the voters of california legalized medical marijuana 6 or 7 yrs ago. I did see a couple of candidates say they were against gay marriage which i thought was pretty bold to say since california has one of the largets homosexual populations (no im not gay, but i dont care if someone is long as they arent hittin on me or makin out in front of me they can do whatever they want in their personal time)