Good new Netflix Stoner Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by iMarihuana, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Hey GC!:wave: Just found a new pretty entertaining stoner movie to add to the list. Called High Road. Check it out on Netflix Instant Que. I dont really want to describe it because im really stoned haha. But go check it out!

2. I'm trusting your word.

I trust in your stoned judgement.

3. My boyfriend said it was funny.

4. I just got netflix like last week and I saw that movie was on there (Its also at blockbuster). I read up on it and I'm gonna watch it, but not until I get off my T-break. There's actually a lot of movies, documentaries, and stand up comedies that I'm waiting to watch on netflix until I get off my T-break.

5. [quote name='"shestones17"']I just got netflix like last week and I saw that movie was on there (Its also at blockbuster). .[/quote]

Yeah there were some pretty famous people in it I was surprised

6. Hahah that has been in my suggestion section on Netflix for a week, gotta watch it now though!

7. sandwiches make everything better.

8. Netflix is amazing nuff said

9. Netflix...best source of documentaries, which I love to watch when I'm high.

10. Awesome. I saw it in my suggestions but it looked like it might be cheesy; glad to hear it is good.

11. I've seen that in my "Suggetions for You" area for a while as well.

This isn't really a stoner movie, but it's wicked.
    It's called Rampage.
    It's a Uwe Boll movie so I'm sure lots of people will start talking mad shit because of his other movies but this one is truly excellent.
    The cinematography is a bit... wonky at times but it's still awesome.
    Is it truly realistic? Probably not.
    Is it entertaining and inspiring to watch? It was for me.

12. "The Triangle Theory"