Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeTokeNchoke, Sep 1, 2011.

1. I know orange and passionfruit fruit juice is amazing high, but what are some other munchies or drinks that get that much better blazed?

2. Cookies 'n cream milkshake from Carvel

3. milk and rice krispies

4. Sobey's Mango & Melon low cal drink, and most Jones products. Especially the orange cream flavor.

Then any sour candies... doesnt matter which

5. Bubble tea.

6. Manzanita Apple Soda from little ceasers. The most delicious drink ever, then comes mango madness arizona at a close second.

7. Arizona teas

8. slushies!!!!!!! from cumberland farms and a turkey sandwich from there

9. A Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell will take u to the dark side of the moon man.

10. go look in your kitchen.... Everything in there will be better when you're blazed

11. Damn this thread is making me hungry :smoke:

12. Simply raspberry and those BBQ twisted fritos 8) soooo good and those are the only lays chips that they almost fill to the top. More bang for your buck :smokin:

13. The actual chips called Munchies and Mountain Dew: Voltage combined with Hostess cupcakes.

^^^ orgasm in yo mouth worthy

14. Ahhh mountain dew voltage is so damn good how could I forget that lol. I haven't had any in forever

15. starburst fuck with you if you're like extremely high haha they are so good

16. When I'm really high, nothing is better than a juicy cheeseburger, some Ruffles, and a Vanilla coke.

17. Pop tarts and tacos all the way.

18. Best munchies are funnel cakes from the Toronto weed march..