Good movies in theatres?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Catlyfe, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Whatever you do, for the love of god, don't see Captain America. Literally the worst movie I have seen, ever.

2. Really? I heard it was pretty good from some of my friends but ok. I don't really like marvel movies aside from spiderman anyway.

3. i say go see planet of the apes.

movie looks sick.

and that caesar (monkey) looks like the general from the first planet of the apes.

or fuck it bruh.. take it old school nd MOVIE HOP.

4. Captain America was awesome. Rise of the Planet of the Apes looks amazing, don't see Cowboys & Aliens, I've heard bad things about that one.

5. #6 Catlyfe, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I plan on that!!

6. I know I will get crap for this but Crazy Stupid Love... Always gotta support Steve Carell and it was actually pretty funny

7. breaking dawn
    fast five
    final destination
    crazy stupid love
    these all are really good movies to watch. :)

8. I really liked Rise of the planet of the apes.
    If you saw the first one and liked it, go see that.

9. Honestly, I'm not interested in any movies out right now. Was looking at heading to the movies last week, and just nothing. I'm sort of picky about movies. I'm not really into pop culture so more modern movies like Transformers and stuff like that doesn't really interest me.

I don't think there's any "classic" movies out right now. There's not really any serious drama type movies. That's just me. For the most part, I like a bit more serious overtone to my movies.

10. Movies like Greenberg?

11. ^Never heard of it....