Good movies available on Youtube?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rivera, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Hey guys I've been using the new YouTube app on Xbox 360 and the picture looks great on my HD TV . Anyway just wanted to know what are some good movies that are on YouTube because I just watched that movie Friday on there but now don't know any other movies. Usually would use Netflix but mine got shut down.

Anyways some suggestions would be great. Don't leave me hangin blades...

2. Bumppp

3. Check out the Thai movies such as Shutter with Eng Subs....Has some really good A movies from asia on there that are free

i also found tale of two sisters free.

4. [quote name='"smokeyeyes12"']Check out the Thai movies such as Shutter with Eng Subs....Has some really good A movies from asia on there that are free

i also found tale of two sisters free.[/quote]

Fucking hell the japanese movies are scary as fuck as well

5. If you want to watch something interesting that will change your life, watch the Donner Party. It's a documentary about a group of pioneers who traveled from Illinois to California, and got trapped in the mountain winter only about 150 miles from California. They setup makeshift tents and some resorted to eating the flesh of dead corpses because they were literally starving to death in one of the worst snowstorms in history. One man went crazy and killed two Indians who refused to eat human flesh, and then ate the meat from the Indians. They were stuck in the mountains for weeks with no food until they were finally rescued. It was one of the worst travesties in American history. I watched the full documentary last night when I was extremely baked and I found it incredibly interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ceO0gtlJ4&feature=related]The Donner Party Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]