good morning

Discussion in 'General' started by sgt based, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey blades I would just like to say good morning. And I hope you all have a great day btw here's my breakfast. What are you having for breakfast?

ForumRunner_20120501_100057.png

2. Good Morning!

Off to a good start today and just about to begin breakfast (a nice bowl before work). For dessert I will have some sort of delicious sugary fruit drink from the gas station on the way to work.

3. [quote name='"Fëanor"']Good Morning!

Off to a good start today and just about to begin breakfast (a nice bowl before work). For dessert I will have some sort of delicious sugary fruit drink from the gas station on the way to work.[/quote]

Lol quite exquisite

4. Damn, that looks good. My breakfast so far has consisted of vodka and probably a pimento cheese sandwich if I get off my ass and go find it.

5. Lol what's pimento cheese?

6. a sharp cheese mixed with dank shit that is a spread haha

my breakfast, eggs, hash browns, and sausage

7. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

a sharp cheese mixed with dank shit that is a spread haha

my breakfast, eggs, hash browns, and sausage[/quote]

Lucky all I had was a bowl of beasters. I want eggs hashbrows and sausage.

8. I get it homemade from a local butcher shop. People use different kinds of cheese to make it, not sure what this is but I'm assuming sharp cheddar by the flavor. It's just basically cheese mashed up with pimento's. You know those little red things in green olives? Those are pimento's, Some kind of pepper. It's awesome.

9. Dude that sounds amazing. Share?

10. I got you man, emailing you a sandwich now.

11. Shredded wheat for the fiber, a bump of good stuff, and a nice bong load. Worked 20 hours yesterday got off at 8 this morning. Time to relax. Its shitty and rainy and I wanted to go disc today but alas.

12. #12 Anschluss, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    3 over-easy eggs (sprinkled pepper/salt on the top), two pieces of bacon, 4 slices of bread (w/strawberry and grape jams-apple cinnamon if I am feeling it today), applesauce, chocolate milk. :)

edit- not 4 slices of jam - 4 slices of bread*

13. Good Morning

im having a bowl of GDP:smoke: and some cheerios:p

14. Lucky mfers :

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.