good morning everyone!!

Discussion in 'General' started by dave1, Jul 30, 2012.

1. hows everyones morning going? waht are u up to? i just woke up an hour ago after a heavy night of smoking good hash and surprisingly enough i dont have a "stone-over" i in fact i feell very well rested so i got up got, grabbed some cereal had a joint and a coffee and now im back in bed on grasscity! haha its only 9:30 and have the whole day free to myself for once.:hello:

im hoping to get some study done for my repeats, then just chill smoke up and work on a art portfolio for college. :D

hope everyones mornings going well.:smoke::smoke:

peace dave.

2. Good morning dave :wave:

I am just chilling here, writing music. :smoke:

Going to a party tonight :D

3. Good morning sir.. It's 3:45 am over here and I'm piss drunk :)..

4. hahaha enjoy the hang over dude!:D:p

5. I'll live it up now and regret it later.. WHOO!!

Gatorade always fixes a hangover.. And after a hangover, I always feel fresh.. It's my meditation lol

6. I am gonna have a killer hangover tomorrow, boys and i are getting a 60 of vodka or rum tonight :D

7. It's 2:01am I'm n bed about to knockout

8. a bowl or 2 should help a little!:smoke:. i would go with the vodka:D.
    enjoy dude.

9. dont let the bed bugs bite hahahaha;)

10. Vodka? I'm a whiskey man lol.. But that's only because I had a horrible time passing out in a tub with puke all around me after a night of vodka.

I do enjoy some rum though.. It's like vodka's better brother.

11. shit got real bucky last night

12. It's 7:30am and I've been awake since 11pm. Hopefully I can make it through the rest of the day and start sleeping normally again. I'll probably get bored and fall asleep though.

13. 7:42 a.m. and been at work since 5:45

goin good so far, looking forward to that post-work bowl/dump

today marks day one no alcohol (been drinking everyday since June 8th 2010, and yes, i remember that date for a reason)

its gonna be different but i hope to better myself, get onto shape and save money.

hope everyone has a good morning!

14. 8 here , just got back from 6 30 soccer conditioning .

wish I could smoke but have another training later :/

15. good to hear that you are dong well.

16. why not smoke before training?? haha :D;)

17. [quote name='"dave1"']

why not smoke before training?? haha :D;)[/quote]

cause running high or burnt out fucking sucks .

18. top of the morning to ya.
    just smoked a bowl. now making coffee.

19. 8:30 am and just crawling into bed after a long nights work, so I'm gonna good night lol.

20. Really bad, I have no bud and my dealer is giving me the run around...I can feel this is gonna go on for a few days.