The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Morning All

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BossOTheGhetto, May 8, 2004.

1. It is 11:30 am here in Canada. I just woke up. About to roll a nice little J and have a wonderfully delicious wake n bake.

Who else is doing a wake and bake or has already done it this morning?

HAPPY WAKE N BAKE TO ALL.

2. 11:40am and I'm doing a wake and bake, too!!! The wake and bake is always the best high of the day for me. :D

Who else?

(*edit* My pc thinks it's 11:42 but it's not straight with GC time, apparently. LOL!)

3. Reform Im toasted, nicely toasted....

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh wake n bakes r the best....

The best wake n bake ive done was last summer. We planned a fishing trip up in northern ontario (beautiful scenery). I woke up at 4 am, had breakfast, then baked. My ride came to pick me up and off we were. It was about a 2 hour drive through very high cliffs, rivers, tall trees, mostly off road. we arrived there around 6:30am to an amazing sunrise. I was still very buzzed even after 2 hours, wake n bakes last me quite a while. I pulled out my folding seat, nice comfy one, put on my fishing hat, threw the rod in the water, and totally relaxed. forgot about everything. Just me, my friends and cousins, and nature.

Then we barbecued and I had the munchies and chowed down about 2 steaks, 4 sausages and a chicken breast lol

P.S the BEST part about the trip is when we parked there, we had to hike for about 15 mins to get to the most beautiful fishing spot to fish off of. The hiking was nice ;)

4. 10:18 am where i'm at. and i've got my baggy of weed in front of me, debating wether to wake and bake or not. hmm.

5. BAKE! BAKE! Nothing like it.......

6. Dude, go for it man,, toke up, nothing like a nice ol wake n bake.

Grasscity Deals Near You